Exchange rate regimes and capital mobility: issues and some lessons from central and eastern European applicant countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal The North American Journal of Economics and Finance.
Volume (Year): 11 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620163
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emilija Beker, 2006. "Exchange rate arrangements from extreme to normal," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 53(1), pages 31-49, March.
- Eduard Hochreiter, 2001. "Exchange Rate Policy in the Run-up to EMU - The Austrian Experience," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 2(2), pages 19-23, October.
- Ansgar Belke & Martin Hebler, 2002.
"Euroisierung der mittel- und osteuropäischen EU-Beitrittskandidaten - ein alternativer Weg in die Währungsunion?,"
Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut fÃ¼r Volkswirtschaftslehre der UniversitÃ¤t Hohenheim
206/2002, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Ansgar Belke & Martin Hebler & Ralph Setzer, 2003. "Euroisierung der mittel- und osteuropäischen EU-Beitrittskandidaten - ein alternativer Weg in die Währungsunion?," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 4(4), pages 425-436, November.
- Malliaris, A. G., 2002. "Global monetary instability: The role of the IMF, the EU and NAFTA," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 72-92, May.
- Eduard Hochreiter & Alfred Sitz, 2004. "Monetary policy and EMU enlargement: The adoption of the euro," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 32(4), pages 263-267, December.
- Sven Arndt, 2002. "The Pros and Cons of North American Monetary Integration," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2002-09, Claremont Colleges.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.