Vocational education and productivity: A case study of the Beijing General Auto Industry Company
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics of Education Review.
Volume (Year): 9 (1990)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lake, Henrietta, 2007. "Steering towards the High Road: A Study of Human Resource Management in Two Indian Garment Factories," IZA Discussion Papers 3227, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Xiao, Jin, 2002. "Determinants of salary growth in Shenzhen, China: an analysis of formal education, on-the-job training, and adult education with a three-level model," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 557-577, December.
- Neuman, Shoshana & Ziderman, Adrian, 2003.
"Can vocational education improve the wages of minorities and disadvantaged groups?: The case of Israel,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 421-432, August.
- Neuman, Shoshana & Ziderman, Adrian, 2001. "Can Vocational Education Improve the Wages of Minorities and Disadvantaged Groups? The Case of Israel," CEPR Discussion Papers 2912, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Neuman, Shoshana & Ziderman, Adrian, 2001. "Can Vocational Education Improve the Wages of Minorities and Disadvantaged Groups? The Case of Israel," IZA Discussion Papers 348, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.