The incidence and impact on earnings of formal training provided by enterprises in Kenya and Tanzania
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics of Education Review.
Volume (Year): 9 (1990)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carla Haelermans & Lex Borghans, 2012.
"Wage Effects of On-the-Job Training: A Meta-Analysis,"
British Journal of Industrial Relations,
London School of Economics, vol. 50(3), pages 502-528, 09.
- Haelermans Carla & Borghans Lex, 2011. "Wage effects of on-the-job training. A meta-analysis," ROA Research Memorandum 011, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Haelermans, Carla & Borghans, Lex, 2011. "Wage Effects of On-the-Job Training: A Meta-Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 6077, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Haelermans Carla & Borghans Lex, 2011. "Wage effects of on-the-job training; a meta-analysis," Research Memorandum 054, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Godius Kahyarara & Francis Teal, 2008.
"The returns to vocational training and academic education: Evidence from Tanzania,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
2008-07, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Kahyarara, Godius & Teal, Francis, 2008. "The Returns to Vocational Training and Academic Education: Evidence from Tanzania," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 2223-2242, November.
- Aistov, Andrey & Aleksandrova, Ekaterina, 2014. "Individual returns to training: Evidence from Russian firm," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 34(2), pages 56-79.
- Francis Teal & Godius Kahyarara, 2008. "The returns to vocational training and academic education: Evidence from Tanzania," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2008-07, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.