Can flexible non-linear modeling tell us anything new about educational productivity?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics of Education Review.
Volume (Year): 20 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tim Liao, 1992. "A modified GMDH approach for social science research: exploring patterns of relationships in the data," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 19-38, February.
- repec:pri:indrel:736 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elaine M. Worzala & Margarita Lenk & Ana Silva, 1995. "An Exploration of Neural Networks and Its Application to Real Estate Valuation," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 10(2), pages 185-202.
- Sharda, Ramesh & Wang, Jun, 1996. "Neural networks and operations research/management science," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 227-229, September.
- Figlio, David N., 1999. "Functional form and the estimated effects of school resources," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 241-252, April.
- David Card & Alan B. Krueger, 1996. "Labor Market Effects of School Quality: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 5450, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Creel & Montserrat Farell Ferrer, 2006. "The black-white test score gap widens with age?," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 670.06, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.