The demand for medical education: an augmented human capital approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics of Education Review.
Volume (Year): 17 (1998)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Humlum, Maria Knoth & Kleinjans, Kristin J. & Nielsen, Helena Skyt, 2007.
"An Economic Analysis of Identity and Career Choice,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3120, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maria K. Humlum & Kristin J. Kleinjans & Helena S. Nielsen, 2012. "An Economic Analysis Of Identity And Career Choice," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 50(1), pages 39-61, 01.
- Maria Knoth Humlum & Kristin J. Kleinjans & Helena Skyt Nielsen, 2007. "An Economic Analysis of Identity and Career Choice," Economics Working Papers 2007-14, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Neugart, Michael & Tuinstra, Jan, 2001.
"Endogenous fluctuations in the demand for education,"
Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Labor Market Policy and Employment
FS I 01-209, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Michael Neugart & Jan Tuinstra, 2003. "Endogenous fluctuations in the demand for education," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 29-51, 02.
- Michael Neugart & Jan Tuinstra, 2002. "Endogenous fluctuations in the demand for education," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 107, Society for Computational Economics.
- Neugart, M. & Tuinstra, J., 2001. "Endogenous Fluctuations in the Demand of Education," CeNDEF Working Papers 01-04, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Semeijn,Judith & Velden,Rrolf,van der & Heijke,Hans & Vleuten,Cees,van der & Boshuizen,Els, 2004.
"The role of education in selection and allocation on the labour market; An empirical study in the medical field,"
ROA Research Memorandum
002, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Judith Semeijn & Rolf van der Velden & Hans Heijke & Cees van der Vleuten & Henny Boshuizen, 2005. "The Role of Education in Selection and Allocation in the Labour Market: An Empirical Study in the Medical Field," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 449-477.
- Alstadsí¦ter, Annette & Kolm, Ann-Sofie & Larsen, Birthe, 2008. "Money or joy: The choice of educational type," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 107-122, March.
- Craig Gallet, 2007. "A comparative analysis of the demand for higher education: results from a meta-analysis of elasticities," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 9(7), pages 1-14.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:9:y:2007:i:7:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mototsugu Fukushige & Hideo Yunoue, 2006. "Valuing Medical Schools in Japan: National versus Private Universities," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 06-02, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.