Wage Gaps Between the Public and Private Sectors in Spain
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics of Education Review.
Volume (Year): 17 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stevenson, Gail, 1992. "How public sector pay and employment affect labor markets : research issues," Policy Research Working Paper Series 944, The World Bank.
- Halvorsen, Robert & Palmquist, Raymond, 1980. "The Interpretation of Dummy Variables in Semilogarithmic Equations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 474-75, June.
- Van Der Gaag, J. & Stelcner, M. & Vijverberg, W., 1989. "Public-Private Sector Wage Comparisons And Moonlighting In Developing Countries," Papers 52, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
- Jean-Pierre Lachaud, 1994. "Les écarts de salaires entre les secteurs public et privé en Afrique francophone : analyse comparative," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 116(5), pages 89-118.
- Morley Gunderson, 1979. "Earnings Differentials between the Public and Private Sectors," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 12(2), pages 228-42, May.
- Heckman, James J, 1979.
"Sample Selection Bias as a Specification Error,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(1), pages 153-61, January.
- Tansel, A., 1992.
"Wage Employment, Earnings and Returns to Schooling for Men and Women in Turkey,"
661, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Tansel, Aysit, 1994. "Wage employment, earnings and returns to schooling for men and women in Turkey," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 305-320.
- Idson, Todd L & Feaster, Daniel J, 1990. "A Selectivity Model of Employer-Size Wage Differentials," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 8(1), pages 99-122, January.
- Alba, Alfonso & San Segundo, María Jesús, 1995. "The returns to education in Spain," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/4614, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Gomez-Castellanos, Luisa & Psacharopoulos, George, 1990. "Earnings and education in Ecuador: Evidence from the 1987 household survey," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 219-227, September.
- Tansel, Avsit, 2005.
"Public-Private Employment Choice, Wage Differentials, and Gender in Turkey,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(2), pages 453-77, January.
- Tansel, A., 1999. "Public_Private Employment Choice, Wage Differential and Gender in Turkey," Papers 797, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Tansel, Aysit, 2004. "Public-Private Employment Choice, Wage Differentials and Gender in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 1262, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aysit Tansel, 1999. "Public-Private Employment Choice, Wage Differentials and Gender in Turkey," Working Papers 9913, Economic Research Forum, revised May 1999.
- Antón, José-Ignacio & Muñoz de Bustillo, Rafael, 2013. "Public-private sector wage differentials in Spain. An updated picture in the midst of the Great Recession," MPRA Paper 48888, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nguyen Danh, Hoang Long, 2002. "public-private sector wage differentials for males and females in vietnam," MPRA Paper 6583, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Monojit Chatterji & Terhi Maczulskij & Jaakko Pehkonen, 2008. "Public Sector Pay in Finland," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 213, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Maczulskij, Terhi, 2013. "Public–private sector wage differentials and the business cycle," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 284-301.
- Aysit Tansel, 1999. "Public-Private Employment Choice, Wage Differentials and Gender in Turkey," Working Papers 797, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Antonio Caparrós Ruiz & Lucía Navarro Gómez & Mario Rueda Narváez, 2010. "Endogenous wage determinants and returns to education in Spain," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(4), pages 410-425, July.
- Lassibille, Gerard & Navarro Gomez, Lucia & Aguilar Ramos, Isabel & de la O Sanchez, Carolina, 2001. "Youth transition from school to work in Spain," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 139-149, April.
- Peeters, Marga, 2011. "Demographic pressure, excess labour supply and public-private sector employment in Egypt - Modelling labour supply to analyse the response of unemployment, public finances and welfare," MPRA Paper 31101, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.