Socioeconomic background, schooling, experience, ability and monetary rewards in Greece
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics of Education Review.
Volume (Year): 14 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Armitage, Jane & Sabot, Richard, 1987. "Socioeconomic Background and the Returns to Schooling in Two Low-income Economies," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 54(213), pages 103-08, February.
- Cohn, Elchanan & Kiker, B F, 1986. "Socioeconomic Background, Schooling, Experience and Monetary Rewards in the United States," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 53(212), pages 497-503, November.
- Papanicolaou, John & Psacharopoulos, George, 1979. "Socioeconomic Background, Schooling and Monetary Rewards in the United Kingdom," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 46(184), pages 435-39, November.
- Jallade, Jean-Pierre, 1982. "Basic education and income inequality in Brazil," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 187-197, March.
- Panagiotis Tsakloglou & Christos Koutsampelas, 2012.
"Short-run distributional effects of public education in Greece,"
DEOS Working Papers
1201, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Christos Koutsampelas & Panos Tsakloglou, 2011. "Short-run distributional effects of public education in Greece," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 12-2011, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Koutsampelas, Christos & Tsakloglou, Panos, 2012. "Short-Run Distributional Effects of Public Education in Greece," IZA Discussion Papers 6283, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daouli, Joan & Demoussis, Michael & Giannakopoulos, Nicholas, 2010. "Mothers, fathers and daughters: Intergenerational transmission of education in Greece," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 83-93, February.
- Astrid Krenz, 2008. "Theorie und Empirie über den Wirkungszusammenhang zwischen sozialer Herkunft, kulturellem und sozialem Kapital, Bildung und Einkommen in der Bundesrepublik Deutschland," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 128, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Maria Karamessini, 2010. "Transition Strategies and Labour Market Integration of Greek University Graduates," GreeSE â Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 32, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Psacharopoulos, George & Papakonstantinou, George, 2005. "The real university cost in a "free" higher education country," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 103-108, February.
- Manos Antoninis & Panos Tsakloglou, 2001. "Who Benefits from Public Education in Greece? Evidence and Policy Implications," Education Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 197-222.
- Elias Katsikas & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2010. "Student Status and Academic Performance: an approach of the quality determinants of university studies in Greece," GreeSE â Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 40, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Todd R. Stinebrickner & Ralph Stinebrickner, 2000. "The Relationship Between Family Income and Schooling Attainment: Evidence from a Liberal Arts College with a Full Tuition Subsidy Program," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20008, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Krenz, Astrid, 2010. "La distinction reloaded: Returns to education, family background, cultural and social capital in Germany," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 108, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Cordero, José Manuel & Prior, Diego & Simancas Rodríguez, Rosa, 2013. "A comparison of public and private schools in Spain using robust nonparametric frontier methods," MPRA Paper 51375, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Héctor Gertel & Roberto Giuliodori & Alejandro Rodríguez, 2004. "Cambios en la diferenciación de los ingresos de la población del Gran Córdoba entre 1992 y 2000 según el género y nivel de escolaridad," Revista de Economía y Estadística, Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Instituto de Economía y Finanzas, vol. 0(1), pages 115-139, January.
- Tsakloglou, Panos & Cholezas, Ioannis, 2005. "Education and Inequality in Greece," IZA Discussion Papers 1582, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tsakloglou, Panos & Antoninis, Manos, 1999.
"On the distributional impact of public education: evidence from Greece,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 439-452, October.
- Antoninis, M. & Tsakloglou, P., 1997. "On the Distributional Impact of Public Education: Evidence from Greece," Athens University of Economics and Business 97-01, Athens University of Economics and Business, Department of International and European Economic Studies.
- Antoninis, M. & Tsakloglou, P., 1997. "On the Distributional Impact of Public Education: Evidence from Greece," DEOS Working Papers 97-01, Athens University of Economics and Business.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.