Hispanic college attendance and completion: Evidence from the high school and beyond surveys
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics of Education Review.
Volume (Year): 14 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- RICHARD Santos & PATRICIA Seitz, 1992. "School-To-Work Experience Of Hispanic Youth," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 10(4), pages 65-73, October.
- Hanushek, Eric A, 1992. "The Trade-Off between Child Quantity and Quality," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(1), pages 84-117, February.
- Gary S. Becker, 1981. "A Treatise on the Family," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number beck81-1, October.
- RobertJ. Willis, 1974. "Economic Theory of Fertility Behavior," NBER Chapters, in: Economics of the Family: Marriage, Children, and Human Capital, pages 25-80 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sandy, Jonathan & Gonzalez, Arturo & Hilmer, Michael J., 2006. "Alternative paths to college completion: Effect of attending a 2-year school on the probability of completing a 4-year degree," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 463-471, October.
- Montgomery, Mark & Anderson, Katharine, 2007. "Best laid plans: Gender and the MBA completion rates of GMAT registrants," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 175-191, March.
- Song, Hyun-a & Elliott, William, 2011. "The role of assets in improving college attainment among Hispanic immigrant youth in the U.S," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 2160-2167.
- Hilmer, Michael J., 2001. "Redistributive fee increases, net attendance costs, and the distribution of students at the public university," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 551-562, December.
- Tobias, Justin, 2002.
"Model Uncertainty and Race and Gender Heterogeneity in the College Entry Decision,"
Staff General Research Papers
12019, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Tobias, Justin L., 2002. "Model uncertainty and race and gender heterogeneity in the college entry decision," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 211-219, June.
- Lozano, Fernando A., 2008. "Language, high school leadership and the postsecondary outcomes of Hispanic students," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 342-353, June.
- J. Farley Ordovensky Staniec, 2004. "The Effects of Race, Sex, and Expected Returns on the Choice of College Major," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 30(4), pages 549-562, Fall.
- Hagy, Alison P. & Staniec, J. Farley Ordovensky, 2002. "Immigrant status, race, and institutional choice in higher education," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 381-392, August.
- Justin Tobias, 2003. "The effects of cognitive ability and high school quality on college entry decisions: nonparametric estimation of parameters of interest," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 209-215.
- Farley Ordovensky & Alison P Hagy, 1998. "Immigrant Status, Race, and Institutional Choice in Higher Education," Working Papers 98-4, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Jepsen, Christopher, 2008. "Multinomial probit estimates of college completion at 2-year and 4-year schools," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 155-160, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.