Efficiency variation among the Norwegian High Schools: Consequences of equalization policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics of Education Review.
Volume (Year): 13 (1994)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohamed M. Mostafa, 2011. "Modeling Islamic banks' efficiency: a non-parametric frontier approach," International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(1), pages 7-29, April.
- Alejandra Mizala & Pilar Romaguera, 2002.
"Equity and Educational Performance,"
Journal of LACEA Economia,
LACEA - LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION.
- Lars-Erik Borge & Linn Renée Naper, 2005.
"Efficiency potential and efficiency variation in Norwegian lower secondary schools,"
Working Paper Series
6205, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Lars-Erik Borge & Linn Renée Naper, 2006. "Efficiency Potential and Efficiency Variation in Norwegian Lower Secondary Schools," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 62(2), pages 221-249, June.
- Lars-Erik Borge & Linn Renée Naper, 2005. "Efficiency Potential and Efficiency Variation in Norwegian Lower Secondary Schools," CESifo Working Paper Series 1624, CESifo Group Munich.
- George Verikios, 1997. "Productivity in Australian Education between 1986/87 and 1993/94," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-123, Monash University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Andrew Worthington, 2001. "An Empirical Survey of Frontier Efficiency Measurement Techniques in Education," Education Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 245-268.
- Juho Aaltonen & Tanja Kirjavainen & Antti Moisio, 2006. "Efficiency and Productivity in Finnish Comprehensive Schooling 1998-2004," Research Reports 127, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Charles, Vincent & Kumar, Mukesh & Irene Kavitha, S., 2012. "Measuring the efficiency of assembled printed circuit boards with undesirable outputs using data envelopment analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 194-206.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.