Who defaults on student loans? Findings from the National Postsecondary Student Aid Study
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics of Education Review.
Volume (Year): 13 (1994)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bodvarsson, Orn B. & Walker, Rosemary L., 2004. "Do parental cash transfers weaken performance in college?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 483-495, October.
- Hidalgo Cabrillana, Ana, 2009. "Endogenous capital market imperfections, human capital, and intergenerational mobility," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 285-298, November.
- Migali, Giuseppe, 2006.
"Funding Higher Education and Wage Uncertainty : Income Contingent Loan versus Mortgage Loan,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
775, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Migali, Giuseppe, 2012. "Funding higher education and wage uncertainty: Income contingent loan versus mortgage loan," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 871-889.
- Jimenez, Emmanuel & Nguyen, Vy & Patrinos, Harry Anthony, 2012. "Stuck in the middle ? human capital development and economic growth in Malaysia and Thailand," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6283, The World Bank.
- Lance Lochner & Todd Stinebrickner & Utky Suleymanoglu, 2013. "Analysis of the CSLP Student Loan Defaulter Survey and Client Satisfaction Surveys," University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity Working Papers 20133, University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.