Changing rates of return to education over time: A Korean case study
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics of Education Review.
Volume (Year): 12 (1993)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yeo Khee Yong & Toh Mun Heng & Shandre Mugan Thangavelu & James Wong, 2007. "Premium on Fields of Study : The Returns to Higher Education in Singapore," Microeconomics Working Papers 21921, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompqllr09i6dc1i61n is not listed on IDEAS
- Stanovnik, Tine, 1997. "The returns to education in Slovenia," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 443-449, October.
- Murinde, Victor, 2001. "Financing Business School Education: What Are the Economic Returns and Implications for Africa?," General Discussion Papers 30565, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Vila, Luis-Eduardo & Mora, Jose-Gines, 1998. "Changing Returns to Education in Spain during the 1980s," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 173-178, April.
- Ismail, Ramlee, 2007. "The Impact of Schooling Reform on Returns to Education in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 15021, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Jan 2008.
- World Bank, 2002. "Constructing Knowledge Societies : New Challenges for Tertiary Education," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15224, October.
- Florence Arestoff & Jérôme Sgard, 2012. "Education, pauvreté, inégalités : les relations économiques élémentaires," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompq, Sciences Po.
- Guy TCHIBOZO, 1999. "Updating the analysis of the determinants of the demand for education," Working Papers of BETA 9916, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Ken Yamada & Daiji Kawaguchi, 2012. "Changing Unchanged Inequality: Higher Education, Youth Population, and the Japan's Seniority Wages," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-243, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.