Human capital and earnings in Portugal
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics of Education Review.
Volume (Year): 10 (1991)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Teixeira, Paulino, 1999. "Investment in Good Jobs," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 769-779, November.
- Vieira, José A. Cabral & Cardoso, Ana Rute & Portela, Miguel, 2003. "Recruitment and Pay at the Establishment Level: Gender Segregation and the Wage Gap in Portugal," IZA Discussion Papers 789, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Angel de la Fuente & Antonio Ciccone, 2003.
"Human capital in a global and knowledge-based economy,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
562.03, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Angel de la Fuente, 2003. "Human capital in a global and knowledge-based economy," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 576.03, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Angel de la Fuente & Antonio Ciccone, 2003. "Human capital in a global and knowledge-based economy," Working Papers 70, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Raquel Vale Mendes, 2009. "Gender wage differentials and occupational distribution," Notas Económicas, Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra, issue 29, pages 26-40, June.
- Clementina Santos & Pilar González, 2003. "Gender Wage Differentials in the Portuguese Labor Market," CEF.UP Working Papers 0303, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Botelho, Anabela & Pinto, Ligia Costa, 2004.
"Students' expectations of the economic returns to college education: results of a controlled experiment,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 645-653, December.
- Anabela Botelho & Lígia Pinto, 2003. "Students' expectations of the economic returns to college education Results of a controlled experiment," NIMA Working Papers 27, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Natália Pimenta Monteiro, 2004.
"The impact of Privatisation on Wages: Evidence from the Portuguese Banking Industry,"
NIPE Working Papers
11/2004, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Monteiro, Natalia Pimenta, 2003. "The Impact of Privatisation on Wages: Evidence from the Portugese Banking Industry," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 156, Royal Economic Society.
- Baptista, Rui & Lima, Francisco & Mendonça, Joana, 2011. "Establishment of higher education institutions and new firm entry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 751-760, June.
- Dolton, Peter J. & Silles, Mary A., 2008.
"The effects of over-education on earnings in the graduate labour market,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 125-139, April.
- Mary Silles & Peter Dolton, 2002. "The Effects of Over-Education on Earnings in the Graduate Labour Market," Economics Series Working Papers 126, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- L. Cattani & G. Guidetti & G. Pedrini, 2014. "Assessing the incidence and wage effects of overeducation among Italian graduates using a new measure for educational requirements," Working Papers wp939, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Hartog, Joop, 2000. "Over-education and earnings: where are we, where should we go?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 131-147, April.
- Cardoso, Ana Rute, 2004. "Jobs for Young University Graduates: Is It Worth Having a Degree?," IZA Discussion Papers 1311, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pilar González & Maria Clementina Santos & Luís Delfim Santos, 2005. "The Gender Wage Gap in Portugal: Recent Evolution and Decomposition," CEF.UP Working Papers 0505, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Goulart, P. & Bedi, A.S., 2007. "A history of child labour in Portugal," ISS Working Papers - General Series 18746, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.