Human capital and earnings in Portugal
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics of Education Review.
Volume (Year): 10 (1991)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goulart, P. & Bedi, A.S., 2007. "A history of child labour in Portugal," ISS Working Papers - General Series 18746, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Cardoso, Ana Rute, 2004. "Jobs for Young University Graduates: Is It Worth Having a Degree?," IZA Discussion Papers 1311, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Angel de la Fuente & Antonio Ciccone, 2003.
"Human capital in a global and knowledge-based economy,"
70, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Angel de la Fuente, 2003. "Human capital in a global and knowledge-based economy," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 576.03, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Angel de la Fuente & Antonio Ciccone, 2003. "Human capital in a global and knowledge-based economy," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 562.03, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Anabela Botelho & Lígia Pinto, 2003.
"Students' expectations of the economic returns to college education Results of a controlled experiment,"
NIMA Working Papers
27, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Botelho, Anabela & Pinto, Ligia Costa, 2004. "Students' expectations of the economic returns to college education: results of a controlled experiment," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 645-653, December.
- Mary Silles & Peter Dolton, 2002.
"The Effects of Over-Education on Earnings in the Graduate Labour Market,"
Economics Series Working Papers
126, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Dolton, Peter J. & Silles, Mary A., 2008. "The effects of over-education on earnings in the graduate labour market," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 125-139, April.
- Natália Pimenta Monteiro, 2004.
"The impact of Privatisation on Wages: Evidence from the Portuguese Banking Industry,"
NIPE Working Papers
11/2004, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Monteiro, Natalia Pimenta, 2003. "The Impact of Privatisation on Wages: Evidence from the Portugese Banking Industry," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 156, Royal Economic Society.
- Teixeira, Paulino, 1999. "Investment in Good Jobs," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 769-779, November.
- Vieira, José A. Cabral & Cardoso, Ana Rute & Portela, Miguel, 2003. "Recruitment and Pay at the Establishment Level: Gender Segregation and the Wage Gap in Portugal," IZA Discussion Papers 789, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pilar González & Maria Clementina Santos & Luís Delfim Santos, 2005. "The Gender Wage Gap in Portugal: Recent Evolution and Decomposition," CEF.UP Working Papers 0505, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Raquel Vale Mendes, 2009. "Gender wage differentials and occupational distribution," Notas Económicas, Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra, issue 29, pages 26-40, June.
- Baptista, Rui & Lima, Francisco & Mendonça, Joana, 2011. "Establishment of higher education institutions and new firm entry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 751-760, June.
- Clementina Santos & Pilar González, 2003. "Gender Wage Differentials in the Portuguese Labor Market," CEF.UP Working Papers 0303, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Hartog, Joop, 2000. "Over-education and earnings: where are we, where should we go?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 131-147, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.