The economics of educational choice
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics of Education Review.
Volume (Year): 10 (1991)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michele Boldrin, 1992.
"Public Education and Capital Accumulation,"
1017, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Alejandra Mizala & Pilar Romaguera, 1998. "Desempeño escolar y elección de colegios: La experiencia chilena," Documentos de Trabajo 36, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Mancebón-Torrubia, María Jesús & Ximénez-de-Embún, Domingo Pérez, 2009. "Spanish publicly-subsidised private schools and equality of school choice," MPRA Paper 21164, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pablo González & Alejandra Mizala & Pilar Romaguera, 2002. "Recursos diferenciados a la educación subvencionada en Chile," Documentos de Trabajo 150, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Rafael Granell, 2002. "Education Vouchers in Spain: The Valencian Experience," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 119-132.
- Geske, Terry G. & Davis, Douglas R. & Hingle, Patricia L., 1997. "Charter Schools: A Viable Public School Choice Option?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 15-23, February.
- Kevin C. Duncan & Jonathan Sandy, 2007. "Explaining the Performance Gap Between Public and Private School Students," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 33(2), pages 177-191, Spring.
- Nancy Vandycke, 2001. "Access to Education for the Poor in Europe and Central Asia : Preliminary Evidence and Policy Implications," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13974, July.
- Winkler, Donald R. & Rounds, Taryn, 1996. "Municipal and private sector response to decentralization and school choice," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 365-376, October.
- Thomas Dee, 2005. "The Effects of Catholic Schooling on Civic Participation," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 12(5), pages 605-625, September.
- Nick Adnett, . "Competition in the School Curriculum: the economic and policy context in the UK," Working Papers 001, Staffordshire University, Business School.
- Chakrabarti, Rajashri, 2013.
"Do vouchers lead to sorting under random private school selection? Evidence from the Milwaukee voucher program,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 191-218.
- Rajashri Chakrabarti, 2005. "Do Vouchers Lead to Sorting under Random Private School Selection? Evidence from the Milwaukee Voucher Program," Public Economics 0512004, EconWPA.
- Rajashri Chakrabarti, 2009. "Do vouchers lead to sorting under random private-school selection? Evidence from the Milwaukee voucher program," Staff Reports 379, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Pablo Gonz�lez, 2002. "Lecciones de la investigaci�n econ�mica sobre el rol del sector privado en educaci�n," Documentos de Trabajo 117, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Peter Davies & Nick Adnett, . "QUASI-MARKET REFORMS AND VOCATIONAL SCHOOLING IN ENGLAND AND WALES: an economic analysis," Working Papers 98-11, Staffordshire University, Business School.
- Levin, Henry M., 1997. "Raising school productivity: An x-efficiency approach," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 303-311, June.
- Adnett, Nick & Bougheas, Spiros & Davies, Peter, 2002.
"Market-based reforms of public schooling: some unpleasant dynamics,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 323-330, August.
- Nick Adnett & Spiros Bougheas & Peter Davies, . "Market-Based Reforms of Public Schooling: Some Unpleasant Dynamics," Working Papers 994, Staffordshire University, Business School.
- John S. Ambler, 1994. "Who benefits from educational choice? some evidence from Europe," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(3), pages 454-476.
- West, Edwin G, 1997. "Education Vouchers in Principle and Practice: A Survey," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 12(1), pages 83-103, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.