Scale and structure in economic modelling
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economic Modelling.
Volume (Year): 6 (1989)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ciaschini, Maurizio & Socci, Claudio, 2005. "Multiplier impact of wine activity on inter-industry interactions," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 6(2), August.
- Maurizio Ciaschini, Rosita Pretaroli, Francesca Severini, Claudio Socci, 2010.
"The economic impact of the Green Certificate market through the Macro Multiplier approach,"
26-2010, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE), revised May 2010.
- Maurizio Ciaschini & Francesca Severini, 2010. "The Economic Impact of the Green Certificate Market through the Macro Multiplier Approach," Working Papers 2010.105, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Maurizio Ciaschini & Rosita Pretaroli & Claudio Socci, 2006. "A convenient policy control through the Macro Multiplier Approach," Working Papers 02-2006, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE), revised Nov 2008.
- Ciaschini, Maurizio & Socci, Claudio, 2007. "Final demand impact on output: A macro multiplier approach," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 115-132.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.