Assessing the impact of the 2004 Olympic Games on the Greek economy: A small macroeconometric model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economic Modelling.
Volume (Year): 26 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411
Macroeconometric model Cointegration Forecasting Major sporting events Olympic Games Greece;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stephanie Jasmand & Wolfgang Maennig, 2007.
"Regional Income and Employment Effects of the 1972 Munich Olympic Summer Games,"
007, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Stephanie Jasmand & Wolfgang Maennig, 2007. "Regional Income and Employment Effects of the 1972 Munich Olympic Summer Games," Working Papers 0712, International Association of Sports Economists & North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Deaton, Angus S, 1977. "Involuntary Saving through Unanticipated Inflation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(5), pages 899-910, December.
- Nikolaos Veraros & Evangelia Kasimati & Peter Dawson, 2004. "The 2004 Olympic Games announcement and its effect on the Athens and Milan stock exchanges," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(12), pages 749-753.
- José M. Albert & Nikolaos Georgantzis & Jorge Mateu & José I. Silva, 2012. "The agglomeration effect of the Athens 2004 Olympic Games," Working Papers 2012/02, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Kasimati, Evangelia & Veraros, Nikolaos, 2013. "Should Greece adopt a dual-currency regime to resolve its economic crisis?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 588-600.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.