Trade openness and saving-investment correlations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economic Modelling.
Volume (Year): 24 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Feeney, JoAnne, 1994. "Goods and Asset Market Interdependence in a Risky World," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 35(3), pages 551-63, August.
- Martin Feldstein, 1994.
"Tax policy and international capital flows,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer, vol. 130(4), pages 675-697, December.
- Alan M. Taylor, 1996. "International Capital Mobility in History: The Saving-Investment Relationship," NBER Working Papers 5743, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Feldstein & Philippe Bacchetta, 1991.
"National Saving and International Investment,"
in: National Saving and Economic Performance, pages 201-226
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pratt, John W. & Schlaifer, Robert, 1988. "On the interpretation and observation of laws," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 23-52.
- Swamy, P A V B & Tavlas, George S, 1995.
" Random Coefficient Models: Theory and Applications,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 165-96, June.
- P.A.V.B. Swamy & George S. Tavlas, 1993. "Random coefficient models: theory and applications," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 93-14, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jos Jansen, W, 1996. "Estimating saving-investment correlations: evidence for OECD countries based on an error correction model," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 749-781, October.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & David Romer, 1996. "Trade and Growth: An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 5476, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amirkhalkhali, Saleh & Dar, Atul A, 1993. "Testing for Capital Mobility: A Random Coefficients Approach," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 523-41.
- Lawrence H. Summers, 1986.
"Tax Policy and International Competitiveness,"
NBER Working Papers
2007, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Feldstein & Charles Horioka, 1979.
"Domestic Savings and International Capital Flows,"
NBER Working Papers
0310, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sinn, Stefan, 1992. "Saving-Investment Correlations and Capital Mobility: On the Evidence from Annual Data," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(414), pages 1162-70, September.
- Swamy, P A V B, 1970.
"Efficient Inference in a Random Coefficient Regression Model,"
Econometric Society, vol. 38(2), pages 311-23, March.
- Tom Doan, . "SWAMY: RATS procedure to compute a GLS matrix weighted estimator for a panel data set," Statistical Software Components RTS00206, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Murphy, Robert G., 1984. "Capital mobility and the relationship between saving and investment rates in OECD countries," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 327-342, December.
- Eslamloueyan, Karim & Jafari, Mahbobeh, 2010. "Capital mobility, openness, and saving-investment relationship in Asia," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1246-1252, September.
- Guzel, Adnan & Ozdemir, Zeynel Abidin, 2011. "The Feldstein-Horioka puzzle in the presence of structural shifts: The case of Japan versus the USA," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 195-202, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.