Falsifying economic models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economic Modelling.
Volume (Year): 22 (2005)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Edward E. Leamer, 1979.
"Is it a Demand Curve, or is it a Supply Curve?: Partial Identification Through Inequality Constraints,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
153, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Leamer, Edward E, 1981. "Is It a Demand Curve, or Is It a Supply Curve? Partial Identification through Inequality Constraints," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 63(3), pages 319-27, August.
- Kim, Jinbang & De Marchi, Neil & Morgan, Mary S., 1995. "Empirical model particularities and belief in the natural rate hypothesis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 81-102, May.
- Collins, Norman R & Preston, Lee E, 1969. "Price-Cost Margins and Industry Structure," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(3), pages 271-86, August.
- Cartwright, Nancy, 1995. "Probabilities and experiments," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 47-59, May.
- Lady, George M, 1983. "The Structure of Qualitatively Determinate Relationships," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(1), pages 197-218, January.
- Hendry, David F, 1980. "Econometrics-Alchemy or Science?," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 47(188), pages 387-406, November.
- Peter Kennedy, 2003. "A Guide to Econometrics, 5th Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 5, volume 1, number 026261183x, January.
- Granger, Clive W. J. & King, Maxwell L. & White, Halbert, 1995. "Comments on testing economic theories and the use of model selection criteria," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 173-187, May.
- Strickland, Allyn D & Weiss, Leonard W, 1976. "Advertising, Concentration, and Price-Cost Margins," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(5), pages 1109-21, October.
- Spanos, Aris, 1995. "On theory testing in econometrics : Modeling with nonexperimental data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 189-226, May.
- Lady, George M. & Buck, Andrew J., 2011.
"Structural models, information and inherited restrictions,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2820-2831.
- Andrew J. Buck & George M. Lady, 2011. "Structural Models, Information and Inherited Restrictions," DETU Working Papers 1103, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- Andrew J. Buck & George M. Lady, 2010. "An Expanded Scope For Qualitative Economics," DETU Working Papers 1007, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- Andrew J. Buck & George M. Lady, 2010. "Qualitative Matrices and Information," DETU Working Papers 1003, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- Buck, Andrew J. & Lady, George M., 2012.
"Structural sign patterns and reduced form restrictions,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 462-470.
- Andrew J. Buck & George M. Lady, 2011. "Structural Sign Patterns and Reduced Form Restrictions," DETU Working Papers 1102, Department of Economics, Temple University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.