Dynamic modelling of pollution abatement in a CGE framework
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economic Modelling.
Volume (Year): 21 (2004)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hueting, Roefie, 1996. "Three persistent myths in the environmental debate," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 81-88, August.
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Wilcoxen, Peter J., 1990. "Intertemporal general equilibrium modeling of U.S. environmental regulation," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 715-744.
- Gerlagh, Reyer & Dellink, Rob & Hofkes, Marjan & Verbruggen, Harmen, 2002. "A measure of sustainable national income for the Netherlands," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 157-174, April.
- Richard Tol, 2002. "Estimates of the Damage Costs of Climate Change. Part 1: Benchmark Estimates," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 21(1), pages 47-73, January.
- Manne, Alan & Mendelsohn, Robert & Richels, Richard, 1995. "MERGE : A model for evaluating regional and global effects of GHG reduction policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 17-34, January.
- Nestor, Deborah Vaughn & Pasurka Jr, Carl A, 1995. "CGE model of pollution abatement processes for assessing the economic effects of environmental policy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 53-59, January.
- Dellink, Rob & van Ierland, Ekko, 2006.
"Pollution abatement in the Netherlands: A dynamic applied general equilibrium assessment,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 207-221, February.
- Rob Dellink & Ekko van Ierland, 2004. "Pollution Abatement in the Netherlands: A Dynamic Applied General Equilibrium Assessment," Working Papers 2004.74, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ekko van Ierland & Rob Dellink, 2004. "Pollution abatement in the Netherlands: a dynamic applied general equilibrium assessment," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 161, Society for Computational Economics.
- Johannes Bollen & Corjan Brink (PBL), 2012. "Air Pollution Policy in Europe: Quantifying the Interaction with Greenhouse Gases and Climate Change Policies," CPB Discussion Paper 220, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Johan Eyckmans & Erika Meynaerts & Sara Ochelen, 2004. "The Environmental Costing Model: a tool for more efficient environmental policymaking in Flanders," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0405, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Ralph Winkler, 2008. "Optimal compliance with emission constraints: dynamic characteristics and the choice of technique," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 39(4), pages 411-432, April.
- Rive, Nathan, 2010. "Climate policy in Western Europe and avoided costs of air pollution control," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 103-115, January.
- Kiuila, O. & Rutherford, T.F., 2013.
"The cost of reducing CO2 emissions: Integrating abatement technologies into economic modeling,"
Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 62-71.
- Olga Kiuila & Thomas F. Rutherford, 2011. "The cost of reducing CO2 emissions: Integrating abatement technologies into economic modeling," Working Papers 2011-26, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- M. Gallastegui & M. González-Eguino & I. Galarraga, 2012. "Cost effectiveness of a combination of instruments for global warming: a quantitative approach for Spain," SERIEs, Spanish Economic Association, vol. 3(1), pages 111-132, March.
- Ignaciuk, Adriana M. & Dellink, Rob B., 2006. "Biomass and multi-product crops for agricultural and energy production--an AGE analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 308-325, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.