Economic openness, trade restrictions and external shocks: modelling short run effects in Sub-Saharan Africa
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economic Modelling.
Volume (Year): 15 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bevan, D.L. & Collier, P. & Gunning, J.W., 1990. "Temporary Trade Shocks And Dynamic Adjustment," Economics Series Working Papers 9993, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Hardouvelis, Gikas A., 1987. "Optimal wage indexation and monetary policy in an economy with imported raw materials," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 419-432, December.
- Devaragan, Shantayanan & Lewis, Jeffrey D. & Robinson, Sherman, 1990. "Policy lessons from trade-focused, two-sector models," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 625-657.
- Balassa, Bela, 1983. "Policy responses to external shocks in sub-Saharan African countries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 75-105, March.
- Rattso, Jorn, 1994. "Medium-run adjustment under import compression: Macroeconomic analysis relevant for sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 35-54, October.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1989.
" Real Exchange Rates and Macroeconomics: A Selective Survey,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 91(2), pages 401-32.
- Rudiger Dornbusch, 1990. "Real Exchange Rates and Macroeconomics: A Selective Survey," NBER Working Papers 2775, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wheeler, David, 1984. "Sources of stagnation in sub-Saharan Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Rattso, Jorn & Torvik, Ragnar, 1998. "Zimbabwean Trade Liberalisation: Ex Post Evaluation," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(3), pages 325-46, May.
- Morande, Felipe & Schmidt-Hebbel, Klaus, 1991. "Macroeconomics of public sector deficits : the case of Zimbabwe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 688, The World Bank.
- Ragnar Torvik, 1997. "Real exchange rate dynamics and trade liberalization: the case of multiple tariffs and unemployment," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 329-344.
- Mehlum, Halvor, 2002. "Zimbabwe: Investments, credibility and the dynamics following trade liberalization: on the investment response during trade reform," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 565-584, August.
- Hildegunn Ekroll Stokke, 2006.
"Resource Boom, Productivity Growth and Real Exchange Rate Dynamics - A dynamic general equilibrium analysis of South Africa,"
Working Paper Series
7206, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Stokke, Hildegunn E., 2008. "Resource boom, productivity growth and real exchange rate dynamics -- A dynamic general equilibrium analysis of South Africa," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 148-160, January.
- Barbara M Roberts & Jeffery I Round, . "Import Demand Specification in Computable General Equilibrium Models of Economies in Transition," Discussion Papers in European Economics 99/4, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Torvik, Ragnar, 2001. "Learning by doing and the Dutch disease," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 285-306, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.