Nash and stackelberg solutions in a differential game model of capitalism
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 6 (1983)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Coloma, German, 1999. "Capital accumulation and income distribution as the outcome of a dynamic game," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(8), pages 1177-1196, August.
- Zeeuw, A.J. de, 1992. "Note on Nash and Stackelberg solutions in a differential game model of capitalism," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-377517, Tilburg University.
- Angus Chu, 2010.
"Nation states vs. united empire: Effects of political competition on economic growth,"
Springer, vol. 145(1), pages 181-195, October.
- Chu, Angus C., 2008. "Nation States vs. United Empire: Effects of Political Competition on Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 8320, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jesus Marin-Solano & Jorge Navas, 2009. "A note on the coincidence between Stackelberg and Nash equilibria in a differential game between government and firms," Working Papers in Economics 214, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Soto Torres, M.D. & Macarro Heredia, M.J., 1997. "Consumo privado, inversión pública e impuestos en una solución no cooperativa," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 8, pages 163-189, Diciembre.
- Krawczyk, Jacek B. & Shimomura, Koji, 2003. "Why countries with the same technology and preferences can have different growth rates," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(10), pages 1899-1916, August.
- Gradus, R. & De Zieews, A., 1989.
"Corporate Tax Rate Policy And Public And Private Employment,"
8910, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Gradus, R.H.J.M. & Zeeuw, A.J. de, 1989. "Corporate tax rate policy and public and private employment," Discussion Paper 1989-10, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.