The identification of rational expectations models under structural neutrality
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 4 (1982)
Issue (Month): 1 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Margarita Katsimi & Vassilis Sarantides, 2009.
"The Impact of Fiscal Policy on Profits,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2849, CESifo Group Munich.
- Koop, G. & Pesaran, M.H. & Smith, R., 2011.
"On Identification of Bayesian DSGE Models,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
1131, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Koop, Gary & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Smith, Ron P., 2011. "On Identification of Bayesian DSGE Models," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-18, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Koop, Gary & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Smith, Ron P., 2011. "On Identification of Bayesian DSGE Models," IZA Discussion Papers 5638, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gary Koop & M. Hashem Pesaran & Ron Smith, 2011. "On Identification of Bayesian DSGE Models," Working Papers 1108, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Gary Koop & M. Hashem Pesaran & Ron P. Smith, 2011. "On Identification of Bayesian DSGE Models," CESifo Working Paper Series 3423, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pagan, Adrian, 1986.
"Two Stage and Related Estimators and Their Applications,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(4), pages 517-38, August.
- Adrian Pagan, 1985. "Two Stage and Related Estimators and Their Applications," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 741, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Guay, Richard & Raynauld, Jacques, 1986. "L’hypothèse du revenu permanent avec attentes rationnelles : une évaluation économétrique canadienne," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 62(1), pages 43-63, mars.
- Jim Malley & Thomas Moutos, 2004.
"Do excessive wage increases raise imports? Theory and evidence,"
- Malley, Jim & Moutos, Thomas, 2006. "Do excessive wage increases raise imports?: Theory and evidence," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 194-220, March.
- Jim Malley & Thomas Moutos, . "Do Excessive Wage Increases Raise Imports? Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 2000_19, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Jim Malley & Thomas Moutos, 2001. "Do Excessive Wage Increases Raise Imports? Theory and Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 467, CESifo Group Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.