The identification of rational expectations models under structural neutrality
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 4 (1982)
Issue (Month): 1 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koop, Gary & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Smith, Ron P., 2011.
"On Identification of Bayesian DSGE Models,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2011-18, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Gary Koop & M. Hashem Pesaran & Ron Smith, 2011. "On Identification of Bayesian DSGE Models," Working Papers 1108, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Gary Koop & M. Hashem Pesaran & Ron P. Smith, 2011. "On Identification of Bayesian DSGE Models," CESifo Working Paper Series 3423, CESifo Group Munich.
- Koop, G. & Pesaran, M.H. & Smith, R., 2011. "On Identification of Bayesian DSGE Models," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1131, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Koop, Gary & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Smith, Ron P., 2011. "On Identification of Bayesian DSGE Models," IZA Discussion Papers 5638, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Adrian Pagan, 1985.
"Two Stage and Related Estimators and Their Applications,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
741, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Pagan, Adrian, 1986. "Two Stage and Related Estimators and Their Applications," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(4), pages 517-38, August.
- Malley, Jim & Moutos, Thomas, 2006.
"Do excessive wage increases raise imports?: Theory and evidence,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 194-220, March.
- Jim Malley & Thomas Moutos, 2004. "Do excessive wage increases raise imports? Theory and evidence," Macroeconomics 0401003, EconWPA.
- Jim Malley & Thomas Moutos, . "Do Excessive Wage Increases Raise Imports? Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 2000_19, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Jim Malley & Thomas Moutos, 2001. "Do Excessive Wage Increases Raise Imports? Theory and Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 467, CESifo Group Munich.
- Margarita Katsimi & Vassilis Sarantides, 2012.
"The Impact Of Fiscal Policy On Profits,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 50(4), pages 1050-1068, October.
- Guay, Richard & Raynauld, Jacques, 1986. "L’hypothèse du revenu permanent avec attentes rationnelles : une évaluation économétrique canadienne," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 62(1), pages 43-63, mars.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.