Profit-maximizing operation and valuation of hydroelectric plant: A new solution to the Koopmans problem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 31 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anthony Horsley & Andrew J Wrobel, 2000.
"Efficiency Rents of Pumped-Storage Plants and their Uses for Operation and Investment Decisions,"
STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series
405, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Horsley, Anthony & Wrobel, Andrew J., 2002. "Efficiency rents of pumped-storage plants and their uses for operation and investment decisions," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 109-142, November.
- Koopmans, Tjalling C, 1977.
"Concepts of Optimality and Their Uses,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 261-74, June.
- Tjalling C. Koopmans, 1976. "Concepts of Optimality and Their Uses," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 421, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Koopmans, Tjalling C., 1975. "Concepts of Optimality and Their Uses," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 1975-2, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Bewley, Truman F., 1972. "Existence of equilibria in economies with infinitely many commodities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 514-540, June.
- Anthony Horsley & Andrew J. Wrobel, 2002. "Boiteux's solution to the shifting-peak problem and the equilibrium price density in continuous time," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 503-537.
- Anthony Horsley & Andrew J Wrobel, 2001.
"Continuity of the Equilibrium Price Density and its Uses in Peak-Load Pricing,"
STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series
417, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Anthony Horsley & Andrew Wrobel, 2005. "Continuity of the equilibrium price density and its uses in peak-load pricing," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 839-866, November.
- Anthony Horsley & Andrew J Wrobel, 2005. "Characterizations of long-run producer optima and the short-runapproach to long-run market equilibrium: a general theory withapplications to peak-load pricing," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series /2005/490, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Crampes, Claude & Moreaux, Michel, 2010. "Pumped storage and cost saving," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 325-333, March.
- Ivan Rajšl & Perica Ilak & Marko Delimar & Slavko Krajcar, 2012. "Dispatch Method for Independently Owned Hydropower Plants in the Same River Flow," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(9), pages 3674-3690, September.
- Anthony Horsley & Andrew J Wrobel, 2005. "A Practical Short-run Approach to Market Equilibrium," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series /2005/488, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.