European option pricing and hedging with both fixed and proportional transaction costs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 30 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- He, Hua, 1990.
"Convergence from Discrete- to Continuous-Time Contingent Claims Prices,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(4), pages 523-46.
- Hua He., 1990. "Convergence from Discrete to Continuous Time Contingent Claims Prices," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-199, University of California at Berkeley.
- Robert C. Merton, 1973. "Theory of Rational Option Pricing," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 4(1), pages 141-183, Spring.
- (*), Thaleia Zariphopoulou & George M. Constantinides, 1999.
"Bounds on prices of contingent claims in an intertemporal economy with proportional transaction costs and general preferences,"
Finance and Stochastics,
Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 345-369.
- George M. Constantinides & Thaleia Zariphopoulou, . "Bounds on Prices of Contingent Claims in an Intertemporal Economy with Proportional Transaction Costs and General Preferences," CRSP working papers 347, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Bouchard, Bruno & Touzi, Nizar & Kabanov, Yuri, 2001.
"Option pricing by large risk aversion utility under transaction costs,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/1800, Paris Dauphine University.
- B. Bouchard & Yu. M. Kabanov & N. Touzi, 2001. "Option pricing by large risk aversion utility¶under transaction costs," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 127-136, November.
- Ralf Korn, 1998. "Portfolio optimisation with strictly positive transaction costs and impulse control," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 85-114.
- Benjamin Mohamed, 1994. "Simulations of transaction costs and optimal rehedging," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 49-62.
- Leland, Hayne E, 1985.
" Option Pricing and Replication with Transactions Costs,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 40(5), pages 1283-1301, December.
- Hayne E. Leland., 1984. "Option Pricing and Replication with Transactions Costs," Research Program in Finance Working Papers 144, University of California at Berkeley.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-54, May-June.
- Cox, John C. & Ross, Stephen A. & Rubinstein, Mark, 1979. "Option pricing: A simplified approach," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 229-263, September.
- A. E. Whalley & P. Wilmott, 1997. "An Asymptotic Analysis of an Optimal Hedging Model for Option Pricing with Transaction Costs," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(3), pages 307-324.
- Monoyios, Michael, 2004. "Option pricing with transaction costs using a Markov chain approximation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 889-913, February.
- Clewlow, Les & Hodges, Stewart, 1997. "Optimal delta-hedging under transactions costs," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(8-9), pages 1353-1376, June.
- Lai, Tze Leung & Lim, Tiong Wee, 2009. "Option hedging theory under transaction costs," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(12), pages 1945-1961, December.
- Chellathurai, Thamayanthi & Draviam, Thangaraj, 2007. "Dynamic portfolio selection with fixed and/or proportional transaction costs using non-singular stochastic optimal control theory," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 2168-2195, July.
- Yiannis Kamarianakis & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2006. "Stochastic impulse control with discounted and ergodic optimization criteria: A comparative study for the control of risky holdings," Working Papers 0709, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Jacques, Sébastien & Lai, Van Son & Soumaré, Issouf, 2011. "Synthetizing a debt guarantee: Super-replication versus utility approach," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 27-40, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.