Recursive Nash bargaining over a productive asset
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 30 (2006)
Issue (Month): 12 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Germain, Marc & Toint, Philippe & Tulkens, Henry & de Zeeuw, Aart, 2003.
"Transfers to sustain dynamic core-theoretic cooperation in international stock pollutant control,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 79-99, October.
- GERMAIN, Marc & TOINT, Philippe & TULKENS, Henry & DE ZEEUW, Aart, . "Transfers to sustain dynamic core-theoretic cooperation in international stock pollutant control," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1637, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Germain, M. & Toint, Ph. & Tulkens, H. & Zeeuw, A.J. de, 2003. "Transfers to sustain dynamic core-theoretic cooperation in international stock pollutant control," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-112000, Tilburg University.
- Nash, John, 1953. "Two-Person Cooperative Games," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 21(1), pages 128-140, April.
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
- Houba, Harold & Sneek, Koos & Vardy, Felix, 2000. "Can negotiations prevent fish wars?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(8), pages 1265-1280, July.
- Kaneko, Mamoru & Nakamura, Kenjiro, 1979. "The Nash Social Welfare Function," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 423-35, March.
- repec:pdn:wpaper:80 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bard Harstad, 2009.
"The Dynamics of Climate Agreements,"
1474, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Francesca Flamini, 2007. "Long-run Negotiations withDynamic Accumulation," Working Papers 2007_23, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.