Optimal portfolio management with American capital guarantee
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 29 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Isabelle Bajeux-Besnainou & Roland Portait, 1998. "Dynamic Asset Allocation in a Mean-Variance Framework," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(11-Part-2), pages S79-S95, November.
- R. C. Merton, 1970.
"Optimum Consumption and Portfolio Rules in a Continuous-time Model,"
58, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Merton, Robert C., 1971. "Optimum consumption and portfolio rules in a continuous-time model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 373-413, December.
- Ioannis Karatzas & Jaksa Cvitanic, 1999. "On dynamic measures of risk," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 451-482.
- Nicole El Karoui & Monique Jeanblanc-Picqué, 1998. "Optimization of consumption with labor income," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 409-440.
- Cox, John C. & Huang, Chi-fu, 1989. "Optimal consumption and portfolio policies when asset prices follow a diffusion process," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 33-83, October.
- Sanford J. Grossman & Zhongquan Zhou, 1993. "Optimal Investment Strategies For Controlling Drawdowns," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(3), pages 241-276.
- Merton, Robert C, 1973. "An Intertemporal Capital Asset Pricing Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(5), pages 867-87, September.
- Philippe Bertrand & Jean-luc Prigent, 2014. "Equilibrium of Financial Derivative Markets under Portfolio Insurance Constraints," Working Papers 2014-330, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Nicole El Karoui & Asma Meziou, 2008. "Max-Plus decomposition of supermartingales and convex order. Application to American options and portfolio insurance," Papers 0804.2561, arXiv.org.
- Diana Barro & Elio Canestrelli, 2012. "Downside risk in multiperiod tracking error models," Working Papers 2012_17, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Branger, Nicole & Mahayni, Antje & Schneider, Judith C., 2010. "On the optimal design of insurance contracts with guarantees," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 485-492, June.
- Mahayni, Antje & Schneider, Judith C., 2012. "Variable annuities and the option to seek risk: Why should you diversify?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 2417-2428.
- Jörn Sass & Ralf Wunderlich, 2010. "Optimal portfolio policies under bounded expected loss and partial information," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 72(1), pages 25-61, August.
- Jun Sekine, 2012. "Long-term optimal portfolios with floor," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 369-401, July.
- Rania Hentati-Kaffel & Jean-Luc Prigent, 2012.
"Structured portfolio analysis under SharpeOmega ratio,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
12002, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Rania Hentati-KAFFEL & Jean-Luc Prigent, 2014. "Structured portfolio analysis under SharpeOmega ratio," Working Papers 2014-425, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Rania Hentati & Jean-Luc Prigent, 2012. "Structured portfolio analysis under SharpeOmega ratio," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00657327, HAL.
- Di Giacinto, Marina & Federico, Salvatore & Gozzi, Fausto & Vigna, Elena, 2014.
"Income drawdown option with minimum guarantee,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 234(3), pages 610-624.
- Marina Di Giacinto & Salvatore Federico & Fausto Gozzi, 2011. "Pension funds with a minimum guarantee: a stochastic control approach," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 297-342, June.
- Mahayni, Antje & Schoenmakers, John G.M., 2011. "Minimum return guarantees with fund switching rights—An optimal stopping problem," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 1880-1897.
- Salvatore Federico, 2011. "A stochastic control problem with delay arising in a pension fund model," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 421-459, September.
- Morten Tolver Kronborg, 2014. "Optimal Consumption and Investment with Labor Income and European/American Capital Guarantee," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(2), pages 171-194, May.
- Pézier, Jacques & Scheller, Johanna, 2013. "Best portfolio insurance for long-term investment strategies in realistic conditions," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 263-274.
- Ying Jiao & Olivier Klopfenstein & Peter Tankov, 2013. "Hedging under multiple risk constraints," Papers 1309.5094, arXiv.org.
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00657327 is not listed on IDEAS
- Balder, Sven & Brandl, Michael & Mahayni, Antje, 2009. "Effectiveness of CPPI strategies under discrete-time trading," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 204-220, January.
- Ameur, H. Ben & Prigent, J.L., 2013. "Optimal portfolio positioning under ambiguity," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 89-97.
- Bertrand, Philippe & Prigent, Jean-luc, 2011. "Omega performance measure and portfolio insurance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1811-1823, July.
- Koichi Matsumoto, 2007. "Portfolio Insurance with Liquidity Risk," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 363-386, December.
- Diana Barro & Elio Canestrelli, 2008. "Tracking error with minimum guarantee constraints," Working Papers 172, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Weng, Chengguo, 2013. "Constant proportion portfolio insurance under a regime switching exponential Lévy process," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 508-521.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.