Intertemporal surplus management
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 28 (2004)
Issue (Month): 5 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert C. Merton, 1993.
"Optimal Investment Strategies for University Endowment Funds,"
in: Studies of Supply and Demand in Higher Education, pages 211-242
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert C. Merton, 1991. "Optimal Investment Strategies for University Endowment Funds," NBER Working Papers 3820, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adler, Michael & Dumas, Bernard, 1983. " International Portfolio Choice and Corporation Finance: A Synthesis," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 38(3), pages 925-84, June.
- Samuelson, Paul A, 1969. "Lifetime Portfolio Selection by Dynamic Stochastic Programming," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(3), pages 239-46, August.
- Merton, Robert C, 1973. "An Intertemporal Capital Asset Pricing Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(5), pages 867-87, September.
- Muck, Matthias, 2010. "Trading strategies with partial access to the derivatives market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1288-1298, June.
- Decamps, Marc & De Schepper, Ann & Goovaerts, Marc, 2009. "Spectral decomposition of optimal asset-liability management," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 710-724, March.
- John Board & Charles Sutcliffe, 2005.
"Joined-Up Pensions Policy in the UK: An Asset-Libility Model for Simultaneously Determining the Asset Allocation and Contribution Rate,"
ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance
icma-dp2005-11, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- John Board & Charles Sutcliffe, 2007. "Joined-Up Pensions Policy in the UK: An Asset-Liability Model for Simultaneously Determining the Asset Allocation and Contribution Rate," Economic Analysis, Institute of Economic Sciences, vol. 40(3-4), pages 87-118.
- Trond Døskeland, 2007. "Strategic asset allocation for a country: the Norwegian case," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 167-201, June.
- Katarzyna Romaniuk, 2007. "The optimal asset allocation of the main types of pension funds: a unified framework," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance Theory, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 113-128, December.
- Detemple, Jérôme & Rindisbacher, Marcel, 2008. "Dynamic asset liability management with tolerance for limited shortfalls," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 281-294, December.
- Menoncin, Francesco, 2008.
"The role of longevity bonds in optimal portfolios,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 343-358, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.