Switching equilibria: the present value model for stock prices revisited
AbstractAlso published as DFAE-II Working Paper 2002-26 and as an article in: Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2004, vol. 28, issue 11, pages 2297-2325
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 28 (2004)
Issue (Month): 11 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Other versions of this item:
- Vázquez Pérez, Jesús & Gutiérrez Huerta, María José, 2000. "Switching Equilibria: The Present Value Model for Stock Prices Revisited," BILTOKI 2000-06, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chow, Gregory C, 1989.
"Rational versus Adaptive Expectations in Present Value Models,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 71(3), pages 376-84, August.
- Chow, G.C., 1988. "Rational Versus Adaptive Expectations In Present Value Models," Papers 328, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- Cochrane, John H., 1991.
"Volatility tests and efficient markets : A review essay,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 463-485, June.
- John H. Cochrane, 1991. "Volatility Tests and Efficient Markets: A Review Essay," NBER Working Papers 3591, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- West, Kenneth D, 1988.
"Dividend Innovations and Stock Price Volatility,"
Econometric Society, vol. 56(1), pages 37-61, January.
- Gourieroux, C. & Monfort, A. & Renault, E., 1992.
92.279, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- John Y. Campbell & Robert J. Shiller, 1986.
"Cointegration and Tests of Present Value Models,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
785, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Campbell, John & Shiller, Robert, 1987. "Cointegration and Tests of Present Value Models," Scholarly Articles 3122490, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- John Y. Campbell & Robert J. Shiller, 1986. "Cointegration and Tests of Present Value Models," NBER Working Papers 1885, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Smith, A A, Jr, 1993. "Estimating Nonlinear Time-Series Models Using Simulated Vector Autoregressions," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(S), pages S63-84, Suppl. De.
- Evans, Martin D D, 1998.
"Dividend Variability and Stock Market Swings,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(4), pages 711-40, October.
- Lee, Bong-Soo & Ingram, Beth Fisher, 1991. "Simulation estimation of time-series models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2-3), pages 197-205, February.
- Driffill, John & Sola, Martin, 1998. "Intrinsic bubbles and regime-switching," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 357-373, July.
- Vázquez Pérez, Jesús & Regúlez Castillo, Marta & Londoño Yarce, Juan Miguel, 2008. "Another Look to the Price-Dividend Ratio: A Markov-Switching Approach," DFAEII Working Papers 2008-09, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- María-Dolores, Ramón & Vázquez Pérez, Jesús, 2005.
"How Does the New Keynesian Monetary Model Fit in the U.S. and the Eurozone? an Indirect Inference Approach,"
DFAEII Working Papers
2005-13, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- María-Dolores Ramón & Vázquez Jesús, 2006. "How Does the New Keynesian Monetary Model Fit in the U.S. and the Eurozone? An Indirect Inference Approach," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 6(2), pages 1-51, September.
- RamÃ³n Maria-Dolores & Jesus Vazquez, 2006. "The relative importance of Term Spread, Policy Inertia and Persistent Monetary Policy Shocks in Monetary Policy Rules," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 6, Society for Computational Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.