Optimal management of fringe entry over time
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 28 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Franco Modigliani, 1958. "New Developments on the Oligopoly Front," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 215.
- Gary M. Erickson, 1992. "Empirical Analysis of Closed-Loop Duopoly Advertising Strategies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(12), pages 1732-1749, December.
- Kyle Bagwell & Garey Ramey, 1987.
"Advertising and Limit Pricing,"
729, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Gilbert, Richard, 1988.
"Mobility Barriers and the Value of Incumbency,"
Department of Economics, Working Paper Series
qt52q9j63w, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Gila E. Fruchter, 1999. "The Many-Player Advertising Game," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(11), pages 1609-1611, November.
- Gila E. Fruchter & Shlomo Kalish, 1997. "Closed-Loop Advertising Strategies in a Duopoly," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(1), pages 54-63, January.
- Abhik Roy & Dominique M. Hanssens & Jagmohan S. Raju, 1994. "Competitive Pricing by a Price Leader," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(7), pages 809-823, July.
- Kamien, Morton I & Schwartz, Nancy L, 1971. "Limit Pricing and Uncertain Entry," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(3), pages 441-54, May.
- Pradeep K. Chintagunta & Naufel J. Vilcassim, 1992. "An Empirical Investigation of Advertising Strategies in a Dynamic Duopoly," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(9), pages 1230-1244, September.
- Bourguignon, Francoise & Sethi, Suresh P., 1981. "Dynamic optimal pricing and (possibly) advertising in the face of various kinds of potential entrants," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 119-140, November.
- Yamawaki, Hideki, 1985. "Dominant Firm Pricing and Fringe Expansion: The Case of the U.S. Iron and Steel Industry, 1907-1930," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(3), pages 429-37, August.
- Rubel, Olivier, 2013. "Stochastic competitive entries and dynamic pricing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 231(2), pages 381-392.
- Huang, Jian & Leng, Mingming & Liang, Liping, 2012. "Recent developments in dynamic advertising research," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(3), pages 591-609.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.