Exact solution of asset pricing models with arbitrary shock distributions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 27 (2003)
Issue (Month): 5 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mehra, Rajnish & Prescott, Edward C., 1985.
"The equity premium: A puzzle,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 145-161, March.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1978. "Asset Prices in an Exchange Economy," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1429-45, November.
- Tauchen, George & Hussey, Robert, 1991. "Quadrature-Based Methods for Obtaining Approximate Solutions to Nonlinear Asset Pricing Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(2), pages 371-96, March.
- Burnside, Craig, 1998. "Solving asset pricing models with Gaussian shocks," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 329-340, March.
- Geweke, John, 2001. "A note on some limitations of CRRA utility," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 341-345, June.
- Yu Chen & Thomas Cosimano & Alex Himonas, 2008. "Solving an asset pricing model with hybrid internal and external habits, and autocorrelated Gaussian shocks," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 305-344, July.
- Prasad Bidarkota, 2003.
"On the Economic Impact of Modeling Non-Linearities: The Asset Pricing Example,"
0305, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Bidarkota, Prasad V., 2006. "On The Economic Impact Of Modeling Nonlinearities: The Asset Pricing Example," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(01), pages 56-76, February.
- Martin Andreasen, 2012.
"On the Effects of Rare Disasters and Uncertainty Shocks for Risk Premia in Non-Linear DSGE Models,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 15(3), pages 295-316, July.
- Martin Andreasen, 2011. "Online Appendix to "On the Effects of Rare Disasters and Uncertainty Shocks for Risk Premia in Non-Linear DSGE Models"," Technical Appendices 11-84, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Martin Andreasen, 2011. "Code and data files for "On the Effects of Rare Disasters and Uncertainty Shocks for Risk Premia in Non-Linear DSGE Models"," Computer Codes 11-84, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Athanasoulis, Stefano G., 2005. "Asset pricing from primitives: closed form solutions to asset prices, consumption, and portfolio demands," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 423-447, March.
- Collard, Fabrice & Feve, Patrick & Ghattassi, Imen, 2006.
"Predictability and habit persistence,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 2217-2260, November.
- Yoon, Gawon, 2004. "On the existence of expected utility with CRRA under STUR," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 219-224, May.
- Collard, Fabrice & Fève, Patrick & Ghattassi, Imen, 2003. "Solving Asset Pricing Models with Habit Persistence," IDEI Working Papers 245, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.