Consumption asset pricing with stable shocks--exploring a solution and its implications for mean equity returns
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 27 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bidarkota, Prasad V. & Dupoyet, Brice V. & McCulloch, J. Huston, 2009. "Asset pricing with incomplete information and fat tails," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1314-1331, June.
- Bidarkota, Prasad V. & Dupoyet, Brice V., 2007.
"The impact of fat tails on equilibrium rates of return and term premia,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 887-905, March.
- Prasad V. Bidarkota & Brice V. Dupoyet, 2004. "The Impact of Fat Tails on Equilibrium Rates of Return and Term Premia," Working Papers 0411, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Prasad Bidarkota, 2003.
"On the Economic Impact of Modeling Non-Linearities: The Asset Pricing Example,"
0305, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Bidarkota, Prasad V., 2006. "On The Economic Impact Of Modeling Nonlinearities: The Asset Pricing Example," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(01), pages 56-76, February.
- Zimper, Alexander, 2012. "Asset pricing in a Lucas fruit-tree economy with the best and worst in mind," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 610-628.
- Yu Chen & Thomas Cosimano & Alex Himonas, 2008. "Solving an asset pricing model with hybrid internal and external habits, and autocorrelated Gaussian shocks," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 305-344, July.
- Collard, Fabrice & Fève, Patrick & Ghattassi, Imen, 2005.
"Predictability and Habit Persistence,"
IDEI Working Papers
339, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.