Computing in economics and finance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 27 (2003)
Issue (Month): 11-12 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Meenagh & Patrick Minford & Michael Wickensy, 2007.
" Testing a DSGE model of the EU using indirect inference,"
CDMA Conference Paper Series
0709, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis, revised Mar 2008.
- David Meenagh & Patrick Minford & Michael Wickens, 2009. "Testing a DSGE Model of the EU Using Indirect Inference," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 435-471, September.
- Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick & Wickens, Michael R, 2008. "Testing a DSGE Model of the EU Using Indirect Inference," CEPR Discussion Papers 6838, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick & Wickens, Michael, 2008. "Testing a DSGE model of the EU using indirect inference," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2008/11, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Dec 2008.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Coe, David T & Helpman, Elhanan, 1996.
"R&D Spillovers and Global Growth,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1467, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bayoumi, T. & Coe, D.T. & Helpman, E., 1996. "R&D Spillovers and Global Growth," Papers 14-96, Tel Aviv.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Elhanan Helpman & David T. Coe, 1996. "R&D Spillovers and Global Growth," IMF Working Papers 96/47, International Monetary Fund.
- Tamim Bayoumi & David T. Coe & Elhanan Helpman, 1996. "R&D Spillovers and Global Growth," NBER Working Papers 5628, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.