Indeterminacy in a dynamic small open economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 27 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1990.
"Intertemporal dependence, impatience, and dynamics,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 45-75, August.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1991. "Intertemporal Dependence, Impatience, and Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 3028, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jess Benhabib & Qinglai Meng & Kazuo Nishimura, 2000.
"Indeterminacy under Constant Returns to Scale in Multisector Economies,"
Econometric Society, vol. 68(6), pages 1541-1548, November.
- Benhabib, J. & Meng, Q. & Nishimura, K., 1999. "Indeterminacy Under Constant Returns to Scale in Multisector Economies," Working Papers 99-17, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Epstein, Larry G., 1987. "A simple dynamic general equilibrium model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 68-95, February.
- Benhabib, J. & Farmer, R.E.A, 1991.
"Indeterminacy and Increasing Returns,"
165, Cambridge - Risk, Information & Quantity Signals.
- Jess Benhabib & Roger E.A. Farmer, 1992. "Indeterminacy and Increasing Returns," UCLA Economics Working Papers 646, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Benhabib, Jess & Farmer, Roger E.A., 1991. "Indeterminacy and Increasing Returns," Working Papers 91-59, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Benhabib, Jess & Nishimura, Kazuo, 1998.
"Indeterminacy and Sunspots with Constant Returns,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 58-96, July.
- Burnside, Craig, 1996. "Production function regressions, returns to scale, and externalities," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 177-201, April.
- Benhabib, Jess & Farmer, Roger E.A., 1999. "Indeterminacy and sunspots in macroeconomics," Handbook of Macroeconomics, in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 6, pages 387-448 Elsevier.
- Taketo Kawagishi & Kazuo Mino, 2013. "Time Preference and Income Convergence in a Dynamic Heckscher-Ohlin Model," KIER Working Papers 880, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Karp, Larry & Paul, Thierry, 2007. "Indeterminacy with environmental and labor dynamics," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 100-119, March.
- Doi, Junko & Nishimura, Kazuo & Shimomura, Koji, 2007.
"A two-country dynamic model of international trade and endogenous growth: Multiple balanced growth paths and stability,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(3-4), pages 390-419, April.
- Junko Doi & Kazuo Nishimura & Koji Shimomura, 2006. "A two-country dynamic model of international trade and endogenous growth: multiple balanced growth paths and stability," Discussion Paper Series 188, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Karp, Larry, 2005.
"Friction and the Multiplicity of Equilibria,"
Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series
qt0n1563b5, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Karp, Larry & Paul, Thierry, 2005. "Friction and the Multiplicity of Equilibria," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt1r57v43d, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Karp, Larry & Paul, Thierry, 2005. "Friction and the multiplicity of equilibria," CUDARE Working Paper Series 0960R, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2010. "Growth, economic structure, and residential distribution of a small city," International Review of Economics, Springer, vol. 57(1), pages 47-78, March.
- Junko Doi & Kazumichi Iwasa & Koji Shimomura, 2006. "Indeterminacy in the free-trade world," Discussion Paper Series 187, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Kazuo Nishimura & Koji Shimomura, 2006. "Indeterminacy in a dynamic two-country model," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 307-324, October.
- Carboni, Oliviero A. & Russu, Paolo, 2013. "Linear production function, externalities and indeterminacy in a capital-resource growth model," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(5), pages 422-428.
- Antoci, Angelo & Galeotti, Marcello & Russu, Paolo, 2011. "Poverty trap and global indeterminacy in a growth model with open-access natural resources," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 569-591, March.
- Eric W. Bond & Kazumichi Iwasa & Kazuo Nishimura, 2009.
"A Dynamic Two Country Heckscher-Ohlin Model with Non-Homothetic Preferences,"
KIER Working Papers
686, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Eric Bond & Kazumichi Iwasa & Kazuo Nishimura, 2011. "A dynamic two country Heckscher–Ohlin model with non-homothetic preferences," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 171-204, September.
- Patrick Pintus, 2004. "International Capital Mobility and Aggregate Volatility: the Case of Credit-Rationed Open Economies," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 193, Society for Computational Economics.
- Mino, Kazuo, 2008. "Financial integration and volatility in a two-country world," MPRA Paper 16953, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kazuo Mino, 2008. "Preference Structure and Volatility in a Financially Integrated World," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 08-05, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Yunfang Hu & Kazuo Mino, 2009. "Financial Integration and Aggregate Stability," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 09-01, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Yanase, Akihiko, 2011. "Impatience, pollution, and indeterminacy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 1789-1799, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.