A note on robustness in Merton's model of intertemporal consumption and portfolio choice
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 26 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Hening, 2011. "Dynamic portfolio choice under ambiguity and regime switching mean returns," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 623-640, April.
- Larry G. Epstein & Martin Schneider, 2010.
"Ambiguity and Asset Markets,"
Annual Review of Financial Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 2(1), pages 315-346, December.
- Qian Lin & Frank Riedel, 2014.
"Optimal consumption and portfolio choice with ambiguity,"
- Qian Lin & Frank Riedel, 2014. "Optimal consumption and portfolio choice with ambiguity," Working Papers 497, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Laurent BARRAS & Patrick Gagliardini & Paolo Porchia & Fabio Trojani, .
"Ambiguity Aversion and the Term Structure of Interest Rates,"
Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series
08-18, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Patrick Gagliardini & Paolo Porchia & Fabio Trojani, 2009. "Ambiguity Aversion and the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(10), pages 4157-4188, October.
- Patrick Gagliardini & Paolo Porchia & Fabio Trojani, 2007. "Ambiguity Aversion and the Term Structure of Interest Rates," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-29, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Massimo Guidolin & Francesca Rinaldi, 2011.
"Ambiguity in Asset Pricing and Portfolio Choice: A Review of the Literature,"
417, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Massimo Guidolin & Francesca Rinaldi, 2013. "Ambiguity in asset pricing and portfolio choice: a review of the literature," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 74(2), pages 183-217, February.
- Massimo Guidolin & Francesca Rinaldi, 2010. "Ambiguity in asset pricing and portfolio choice: a review of the literature," Working Papers 2010-028, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Nina Boyarchenko, 2009. "Ambiguity, Information Quality and Credit Risk," 2009 Meeting Papers 1028, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Sbuelz, A. & Trojani, F., 2002. "Equilibrium Asset Pricing with Time-Varying Pessimism," Discussion Paper 2002-102, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Martin Schneider, 2010. "The Research Agenda: Martin Schneider on Multiple Priors Preferences and Financial Markets," EconomicDynamics Newsletter, Review of Economic Dynamics, vol. 11(2), April.
- Sbuelz, Alessandro & Trojani, Fabio, 2008. "Asset prices with locally constrained-entropy recursive multiple-priors utility," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 3695-3717, November.
- Boyarchenko, Nina, 2012. "Ambiguity shifts and the 2007–2008 financial crisis," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(5), pages 493-507.
- Vanini, Paolo, 2012. "Fiancial Innovation, Structuring and Risk Transfer," MPRA Paper 42536, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Markus Leippold & Fabio Trojani & Paolo Vanini, 2008.
"Learning and Asset Prices Under Ambiguous Information,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 21(6), pages 2565-2597, November.
- Fabio Trojani & Markus Leippold & Paolo Vanini, 2005. "Learning and Asset Prices under Ambiguous Information," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2005 2005-03, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Lioui, Abraham & Poncet, Patrice, 2012. "On model ambiguity and money neutrality," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 1020-1033.
- Gonçalo Faria & João Correia-da-Silva, 2012. "Is Stochastic Volatility relevant for Dynamic Portfolio Choice under Ambiguity?," FEP Working Papers 472, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Larsen, Kasper & Zitkovic, Gordan, 2007. "Stability of utility-maximization in incomplete markets," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 117(11), pages 1642-1662, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.