Optimal pricing strategy for durable-goods monopoly
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 25 (2001)
Issue (Month): 5 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sobel, Joel, 1991. "Durable Goods Monopoly with Entry of New Consumers," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(5), pages 1455-85, September.
- Ausubel, Lawrence M & Deneckere, Raymond J, 1992. "Durable Goods Monopoly with Incomplete Information," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(4), pages 795-812, October.
- Faruk Gul, 1987. "Noncooperative Collusion in Durable Goods Oligopoly," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 18(2), pages 248-254, Summer.
- Ausubel, Lawrence M & Deneckere, Raymond J, 1992. "Bargaining and the Right to Remain Silent," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(3), pages 597-625, May.
- Bagnoli, Mark & Salant, Stephen W & Swierzbinski, Joseph E, 1989. "Durable-Goods Monopoly with Discrete Demand," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(6), pages 1459-78, December.
- Cramton, Peter C, 1984.
"Bargaining with Incomplete Information: An Infinite-Horizon Model with Two-Sided Uncertainty,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(4), pages 579-93, October.
- Peter Cramton, 1984. "Bargaining with Incomplete Information: An Infinite-Horizon Model with Two-Sided Uncertainty," Papers of Peter Cramton 84res, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 09 Jun 1998.
- Rubinstein, Ariel, 1982.
"Perfect Equilibrium in a Bargaining Model,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 97-109, January.
- Lawrence M. Ausubel & Raymond J. Deneckere, 1987. "One is Almost Enough for Monopoly," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 18(2), pages 255-274, Summer.
- Faruk Gul & Hugo Sonnenschein & Robert Wilson, 2010.
"Foundations of Dynamic Monopoly and the Coase Conjecture,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
232, David K. Levine.
- Gul, Faruk & Sonnenschein, Hugo & Wilson, Robert, 1986. "Foundations of dynamic monopoly and the coase conjecture," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 155-190, June.
- Coase, Ronald H, 1972. "Durability and Monopoly," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(1), pages 143-49, April.
- Sobel, Joel & Takahashi, Ichiro, 1983. "A Multistage Model of Bargaining," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(3), pages 411-26, July.
- Woody Chih-yi Chi, 2004. "Intertemporal Quality Discrimination," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 660, Econometric Society.
- Simon Board, 2005. "Durable-Goods Monopoly with Varying Cohorts," 2005 Meeting Papers 847, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Carlos Osório & Paulo Maçãs & João Leitão, 2002.
"A Determinação do Preço dos Bens Duráveis em Duopólio,"
- Carlos Osório & Paulo Maçãs & João Leitão, 2001. "A Determinação do Preço dos Bens Duráveis em Duopólio," Working Papers de GestÃ£o, Economia e Marketing (Management, Economics and Marketing Working Papers) 6/2001, Universidade da Beira Interior, Departamento de Gestão e Economia (Portugal).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.