Learning the optimum as a Nash equilibrium
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 24 (2000)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arifovic, Jasmina, 1994. "Genetic algorithm learning and the cobweb model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 3-28, January.
- Alemdar, Nedim M. & Ozyildirim, Suheyla, 1998. "A genetic game of trade, growth and externalities," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 811-832, June.
- Hallett, A. Hughes & Ma, Y. & Yin, Y. P., 1996. "Hybrid algorithms with automatic switching for solving nonlinear equation systems," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(6-7), pages 1051-1071.
- Marimon, Ramon & McGrattan, Ellen & Sargent, Thomas J., 1990. "Money as a medium of exchange in an economy with artificially intelligent agents," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 329-373, May.
- Mercenier, Jean & Michel, Philippe, 1994. "Discrete-Time Finite Horizon Appromixation of Infinite Horizon Optimization Problems with Steady-State Invariance," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(3), pages 635-56, May.
- repec:hoo:wpaper:e-89-28 is not listed on IDEAS
- S. Sirakaya & Stephen Turnovsky & M. Alemdar, 2006.
"Feedback Approximation of the Stochastic Growth Model by Genetic Neural Networks,"
Society for Computational Economics, vol. 27(2), pages 185-206, May.
- Sibel Sirakaya & Stephen Turnovsky & N.M. Alemdar, 2005. "Feedback Approximation of the Stochastic Growth Model by Genetic Neural Networks," Working Papers UWEC-2006-03-P, University of Washington, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2005.
- Alemdar, Nedim M. & Sirakaya, Sibel, 2003. "On-line computation of Stackelberg equilibria with synchronous parallel genetic algorithms," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 1503-1515, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.