Competitive equilibrium and public investment plans
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 23 (1999)
Issue (Month): 8 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kirill Borissov & Joseph Hanna & Stephane Lambrecht, 2014. "Public Goods, Voting, and Growth," EUSP Deparment of Economics Working Paper Series Ec-01/14, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Gustavo A. Marrero & Alfonso Novales, 2003. "Taxing or subsidizing Factors' rents in a simple endogenous growth model with public capital," Documentos del Instituto Complutense de AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico 0303, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Ratbek Dzhumashev & Emin Gahramanov, 2008.
"Can We Tax the Desire for Tax Evasion?,"
2008_19, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Manoj Atolia, 2003. "An OLG Model of Tax Evasion with Public Capital," Working Papers wp2003_04_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Massimo Antonini, 2005. "Public Capital, Fiscal Deficit and Growth," DEGIT Conference Papers c010_055, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Kenneth R. Beauchemin, 1998. "Intergenerational Politics, Fiscal Policy and Productivity," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 1(4), pages 835-858, October.
- Fullerton, Don & Kim, Seung-Rae, 2008.
"Environmental investment and policy with distortionary taxes, and endogenous growth,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 141-154, September.
- Don Fullerton & Seung-Rae Kim, 2006. "Environmental Investment and Policy with Distortionary Taxes and Endogenous Growth," NBER Working Papers 12070, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaime Alonso & María Jesús Freire-Serén & Baltasar Manzano, 2004.
"Rentabilidad social de la inversión pública española en infraestructuras,"
2004/8, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Jaime Alonso-Carrera & María Jesús Freire-Serén & Baltasar Manzano, 2004. "Rentabilidad social de la inversión pública española en infraestructuras," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 170(3), pages 81-103, september.
- Jaime Alonso-Carrera & María Jesús Freire-Serén & Baltasar Manzano, . "Rentabilidad Social De La Inversión Pública Española En Infraestructuras," Working Papers 30-03 Classification-JEL , Instituto de Estudios Fiscales.
- Gustavo A. Marrero & Alfonso Novales, 2003.
"Growth and Welfare: Distorting versus Non-Distorting Taxes,"
Documentos del Instituto Complutense de AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico
0302, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Marrero, Gustavo A. & Novales, Alfonso, 2005. "Growth and welfare: Distorting versus non-distorting taxes," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 403-433, September.
- Gustavo A. Marrero & Alfonso Novales, 2001. "Growth and welfare: Distorting versus non-distorting taxes," Documentos del Instituto Complutense de AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico 0105, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Marrero, Gustavo A., 2008.
"Revisiting The Optimal Stationary Public Investment Policy In Endogenous Growth Economies,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(02), pages 172-194, April.
- Gustavo A. Marrero, 2005. "Revisiting the optimal stationary public investment policy in endogenous growth economies," Documentos del Instituto Complutense de AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico 0509, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Monica Keneley, 2004. "In the Service of the Society: Labour Management Practices in the Australian Life Insurance Industry to 1940," Economics Series 2004_19, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- José Manuel González-Páramo & Diego Martínez López, 2002. "Provisión eficiente de inversión pública financiada con impuestos distorsionantes," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2002/08, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Gustavo Marrero, 2010. "Tax-mix, public spending composition and growth," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 99(1), pages 29-51, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.