Sustained endogenous growth with decreasing returns and heterogeneous capital
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 22 (1998)
Issue (Month): 10 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Romer, Paul M, 1986.
"Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-37, October.
- Majumdar, Mukul & Mitra, Tapan, 1982. "Intertemporal allocation with a non-convex technology: The aggregative framework," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 101-136, June.
- Rebelo, Sergio, 1991.
"Long-Run Policy Analysis and Long-Run Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 500-521, June.
- Jones, L.E. & manuelli, R.E., 1994.
"The Sources of Growth,"
9428, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Larry E. Jones & Rodolfo Manuelli, 1990. "A Convex Model of Equilibrium Growth," NBER Working Papers 3241, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric W. Bond & Ping Wang & Chong K. Yip, 1993. "A general two sector model of endogenous growth with human and physical capital," Research Paper 9303, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Skiba, A K, 1978. "Optimal Growth with a Convex-Concave Production Function," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(3), pages 527-39, May.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
- Dasgupta, Swapan & Mitra, Tapan, 1988. "Intertemporal optimality in a closed linear model of production," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 288-315, August.
- Fisher, Eric ON., 1992. "Sustained growth in the model of overlapping generations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 77-92, October.
- Brock, William A. & Gale, David, 1969. "Optimal growth under factor augmenting progress," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 229-243, October.
- Dolmas, Jim, 1996. "Endogenous Growth in Multisector Ramsey Models," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 37(2), pages 403-21, May.
- Jensen, Martin Kaae, 2012. "Global stability and the “turnpike” in optimal unbounded growth models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(2), pages 802-832.
- Harutaka Takahashi, 2008. "Optimal balanced growth in a general multi-sector endogenous growth model with constant returns," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 31-49, October.
- Takashi Kamihigashi & Santanu Roy, 2005.
"A nonsmooth, nonconvex model of optimal growth,"
Discussion Paper Series
173, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Takashi Kamihigashi & Santanu Roy, 2003. "A Nonsmooth, Nonconvex Model of Optimal Growth," Discussion Paper Series 158, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Takashi Kamihigashi & Santanu Roy, 2003. "A Nonsmooth, Nonconvex Model of Optimal Growth," Discussion Paper Series 139, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Jensen, Martin Kaae, 2006. "On unbounded growth with heterogenous consumers," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(7-8), pages 807-826, November.
- Jones, Larry E. & Manuelli, Rodolfo E., 2005. "Neoclassical Models of Endogenous Growth: The Effects of Fiscal Policy, Innovation and Fluctuations," Handbook of Economic Growth, in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 1, pages 13-65 Elsevier.
- McKenzie, L., 1999. "The First Conferences on the Theory of Economic Growth," RCER Working Papers 459, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.