Sustained endogenous growth with decreasing returns and heterogeneous capital
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 22 (1998)
Issue (Month): 10 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eric W. Bond & Ping Wang & Chong K. Yip, 1993. "A general two sector model of endogenous growth with human and physical capital," Research Paper 9303, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Dasgupta, Swapan & Mitra, Tapan, 1988. "Intertemporal optimality in a closed linear model of production," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 288-315, August.
- Fisher, Eric ON., 1992. "Sustained growth in the model of overlapping generations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 77-92, October.
- repec:att:wimass:9428 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
- Sergio Rebelo, 1999.
"Long Run Policy Analysis and Long Run Growth,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2114, David K. Levine.
- Romer, Paul M, 1986.
"Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-37, October.
- Brock, William A. & Gale, David, 1969. "Optimal growth under factor augmenting progress," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 229-243, October.
- Larry E. Jones & Rodolfo E. Manuelli, 1994.
"The Sources of Growth,"
9411002, EconWPA, revised 05 Mar 1999.
- Larry E. Jones & Rodolfo Manuelli, 1990. "A Convex Model of Equilibrium Growth," NBER Working Papers 3241, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Skiba, A K, 1978. "Optimal Growth with a Convex-Concave Production Function," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(3), pages 527-39, May.
- Dolmas, Jim, 1996. "Endogenous Growth in Multisector Ramsey Models," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 37(2), pages 403-21, May.
- Takashi Kamihigashi & Santanu Roy, 2005.
"A nonsmooth, nonconvex model of optimal growth,"
Discussion Paper Series
173, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Takashi Kamihigashi & Santanu Roy, 2003. "A Nonsmooth, Nonconvex Model of Optimal Growth," Discussion Paper Series 158, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Takashi Kamihigashi & Santanu Roy, 2003. "A Nonsmooth, Nonconvex Model of Optimal Growth," Discussion Paper Series 139, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Harutaka Takahashi, 2008. "Optimal balanced growth in a general multi-sector endogenous growth model with constant returns," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 31-49, October.
- Jensen, Martin Kaae, 2012. "Global stability and the “turnpike” in optimal unbounded growth models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(2), pages 802-832.
- McKenzie, L., 1999. "The First Conferences on the Theory of Economic Growth," RCER Working Papers 459, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.