Optimal delta-hedging under transactions costs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 21 (1997)
Issue (Month): 8-9 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Figlewski, Stephen, 1989. " Options Arbitrage in Imperfect Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 44(5), pages 1289-1311, December.
- Garman, Mark B. & Ohlson, James A., 1981. "Valuation of risky assets in arbitrage-free economies with transactions costs," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 271-280, September.
- R. C. Merton, 1970.
"Optimum Consumption and Portfolio Rules in a Continuous-time Model,"
58, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Merton, Robert C., 1971. "Optimum consumption and portfolio rules in a continuous-time model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 373-413, December.
- Dumas, Bernard, 1991. "Super contact and related optimality conditions," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 675-685, October.
- Leland, Hayne E, 1985.
" Option Pricing and Replication with Transactions Costs,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 40(5), pages 1283-1301, December.
- Hayne E. Leland., 1984. "Option Pricing and Replication with Transactions Costs," Research Program in Finance Working Papers 144, University of California at Berkeley.
- Edirisinghe, Chanaka & Naik, Vasanttilak & Uppal, Raman, 1993. "Optimal Replication of Options with Transactions Costs and Trading Restrictions," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(01), pages 117-138, March.
- Cox, John C. & Ross, Stephen A. & Rubinstein, Mark, 1979. "Option pricing: A simplified approach," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 229-263, September.
- Boyle, Phelim P. & Emanuel, David, 1980. "Discretely adjusted option hedges," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 259-282, September.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-54, May-June.
- Dixit, Avinash, 1991. "A simplified treatment of the theory of optimal regulation of Brownian motion," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 657-673, October.
- Meyer, Thomas O., 2003. "Calculation and comparison of delta-neutral and multiple-Greek dynamic hedge returns inclusive of market frictions," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 207-235.
- Monoyios, Michael, 2004. "Option pricing with transaction costs using a Markov chain approximation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 889-913, February.
- Lai, Tze Leung & Lim, Tiong Wee, 2009. "Option hedging theory under transaction costs," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(12), pages 1945-1961, December.
- Pengguo wang, 2006. "Option Pricing with Long-Short Spreads," Frontiers in Finance and Economics, SKEMA Business School, vol. 3(1), pages 1-28, June.
- Alejandro Islas Camargo & Francisco Venegas Martínez, 2003. "Pricing Derivatives Securities with Prior Information on Long- Memory Volatility," Economia Mexicana NUEVA EPOCA, , vol. 0(1), pages 103-134, January-J.
- Damgaard, Anders, 2003. "Utility based option evaluation with proportional transaction costs," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 667-700, February.
- Michael Monoyios & Alberto Montagnoli, 2002. "Efficient Option Pricing with Transaction Costs," Public Policy Discussion Papers 02-22, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Maxim Bichuch, 2011. "Pricing a Contingent Claim Liability with Transaction Costs Using Asymptotic Analysis for Optimal Investment," Papers 1112.3012, arXiv.org.
- Zakamouline, Valeri I., 2006. "European option pricing and hedging with both fixed and proportional transaction costs," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Michael Monoyios & Alberto Montagnoli, 2002. "Efficient Option Pricing with Transaction Costs," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 02-22, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Damgaard, Anders, 2006. "Computation of reservation prices of options with proportional transaction costs," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 415-444, March.
- Jacques, Sébastien & Lai, Van Son & Soumaré, Issouf, 2011. "Synthetizing a debt guarantee: Super-replication versus utility approach," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 27-40, January.
- Thanasis N. Christodoulopoulos & Ioulia Grigoratou, 2003. "The Effect of Dynamic Hedging of Options Positions on Intermediate-Maturity Interest Rates," Working Papers 08, Bank of Greece.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.