Smart market mechanisms: From practice to theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 20 (1996)
Issue (Month): 6-7 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Glosten, Lawrence R, 1994. " Is the Electronic Open Limit Order Book Inevitable?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(4), pages 1127-61, September.
- Miller, Ross M., 1990. "The design of decentralized auction mechanisms that coordinate continuous trade in synthetic securities," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 237-253, May.
- S.J. Rassenti & V.L. Smith & R.L. Bulfin, 1982. "A Combinatorial Auction Mechanism for Airport Time Slot Allocation," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 13(2), pages 402-417, Autumn.
- McCabe, Kevin A. & Rassenti, Stephen J. & Smith, Vernon L., 1989. "Designing `smart' computer-assisted markets : An experimental auction for gas networks," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 5(2-3), pages 259-283.
- Mirowski, Philip, 2007. "Markets come to bits: Evolution, computation and markomata in economic science," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 209-242, June.
- Alejandro Reveiz Herault, 2008.
"Artificial Markets under a Complexity Perspective,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
004616, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Benoît Bourbeau & Teodor Gabriel Crainic & Michel Gendreau & Jacques Robert, 2003. "Design for Optimized Multi-Lateral Multi-Commodity Markets," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-36, CIRANO.
- Koye Somefun & Philip Mirowski, 1999. "Towards an Automata Approach of (Institutional) Economics," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 213, Society for Computational Economics.
- Bourbeau, Benoit & Gabriel Crainic, Teodor & Gendreau, Michel & Robert, Jacques, 2005. "Design for optimized multi-lateral multi-commodity markets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 163(2), pages 503-529, June.
- Wheatley, W. Parker & Buhr, Brian L. & Dipietre, Dennis, 2001. "E-Commerce In Agriculture: Development, Strategy, And Market Implications," Staff Papers 13938, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.