Heterogeneous beliefs, wealth accumulation, and asset price dynamics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 20 (1996)
Issue (Month): 6-7 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Other versions of this item:
- Antonio Cabrales & Takeo Hoshi, 1993. "Heterogeneous beliefs, wealth accumulation and asset price dynamics," Economics Working Papers 55, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 1993.
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert J. Shiller, 1984. "Stock Prices and Social Dynamics," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 15(2), pages 457-510.
- Bollerslev, Tim & Chou, Ray Y. & Kroner, Kenneth F., 1992. "ARCH modeling in finance : A review of the theory and empirical evidence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1-2), pages 5-59.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A & Froot, Kenneth A, 1990. "Chartists, Fundamentalists, and Trading in the Foreign Exchange Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 181-85, May.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Harris, Christopher, 1992.
"Evolutionary Dynamics with Aggregate Shocks,"
IDEI Working Papers
13, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Robert J. Shiller, 1984. "Stock Prices and Social Dynamics," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 719R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- De Long, J. Bradford & Shleifer, Andrei & Summers, Lawrence H. & Waldmann, Robert J., 1991.
"The Survival of Noise Traders in Financial Markets,"
3725470, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- De Long, J Bradford, et al, 1991. "The Survival of Noise Traders in Financial Markets," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64(1), pages 1-19, January.
- J. Bradford De Long & Andrei Shleifer & Lawrence H. Summers & Robert J. Waldmann, 1988. "The Survival of Noise Traders in Financial Markets," NBER Working Papers 2715, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. Bradford De Long & Andrei Shleifer & Lawrence H. Summers & Robert J. Waldmann,, . "The Survival of Noise Traders in Financial Markets," J. Bradford De Long's Working Papers _123, University of California at Berkeley, Economics Department.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Kenneth Froot, 1990.
"Exchange Rate Forecasting Techniques, Survey Data, and Implications for the Foreign Exchange Market,"
NBER Working Papers
3470, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey Frankel and Kenneth Froot., 1991. "Exchange Rate Forecasting Techniques, Survey Data, and Implications for the Foreign Exchange Market," Economics Working Papers 91-158, University of California at Berkeley.
- J. Bradford De Long & Andrei Shleifer & Lawrence H. Summers & Robert J. Waldmann, .
"Noise Trader Risk in Financial Markets,"
J. Bradford De Long's Working Papers
_124, University of California at Berkeley, Economics Department.
- Blume, Lawrence & Easley, David, 1992. "Evolution and market behavior," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 9-40, October.
- Terasvirta, T & Anderson, H M, 1992. "Characterizing Nonlinearities in Business Cycles Using Smooth Transition Autoregressive Models," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(S), pages S119-36, Suppl. De.
- Gallant, A Ronald & Rossi, Peter E & Tauchen, George, 1992. "Stock Prices and Volume," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 5(2), pages 199-242.
- Merton, Robert C, 1973. "An Intertemporal Capital Asset Pricing Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(5), pages 867-87, September.
- Black, Fischer, 1986. " Noise," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 41(3), pages 529-43, July.
- Brock, W.A. & Hommes, C.H., 1995.
"Rational Routes to Randomness,"
9506, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp, 2010.
"Unbiased Disagreement in financial markets, waves of pessimism and the risk return tradeoff,"
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp, 2010. "Unbiased Disagreement in Financial Markets, Waves of Pessimism and the Risk-Return Trade-off," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 15(3), pages 575-601.
- Mordecai Kurz, 2007. "Rational Diverse Beliefs and Economic Volatility," Discussion Papers 06-045, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Cees Diks & Roy van der Weide, 2003.
"Heterogeneity as a Natural Source of Randomness,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
03-073/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Yi Xue & Ramazan Gencay, 2009.
"Trading Frequency and Volatility Clustering,"
Working Paper Series
31_09, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2009.
- Granger, Clive W.J. & Machina, Mark J., 2006. "Structural attribution of observed volatility clustering," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1-2), pages 15-29.
- William A. Brock & Cars H. Hommes, 1997.
"A Rational Route to Randomness,"
Econometric Society, vol. 65(5), pages 1059-1096, September.
- Goeree, Jacob K. & Hommes, Cars H., 2000. "Heterogeneous beliefs and the non-linear cobweb model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(5-7), pages 761-798, June.
- LeBaron, Blake, 2000. "Agent-based computational finance: Suggested readings and early research," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(5-7), pages 679-702, June.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:7:y:2007:i:15:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Droste, E.J.R. & Tuinstra, J., 1998. "Evolutionary Selection of Behavioral Rules in a Cournot Model: A Local Bifurcation Analysis," Discussion Paper 1998-86, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Angus A Brown & L C G Rogers, 2010. "Diverse Beliefs," Papers 1001.1450, arXiv.org.
- Jouini, Elyès & Napp, Clotilde, 2009. "Unbiased Disagreement and the Efficient Market Hypothesis," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/3495, Paris Dauphine University.
- Huberman, Bernardo A., 1998. "Computation as economics," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(8-9), pages 1169-1186, August.
- Rui Carvalho, 2001. "The Dynamics of the Linear Random Farmer Model," Papers cond-mat/0107150, arXiv.org.
- Matei Demetrescu, 2007. "Volatility Clustering in High-Frequency Data: A self-fulfilling prophecy?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 7(15), pages 1-8.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2003073 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.