Uniqueness of Markov-perfect equilibrium in infinite-time affine-quadratic differential games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 20 (1996)
Issue (Month): 5 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robin Lindsey, 1989. "Import Disruptions, Exhaustible Resources, and Intertemporal Security of Supply," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 22(2), pages 340-63, May.
- Michel, P., 1980.
"On the Transversality Condition in Infinite Horizon Optimal Problems,"
Cahiers de recherche
8024, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Michel, Philippe, 1982. "On the Transversality Condition in Infinite Horizon Optimal Problems," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 975-85, July.
- Marcus Miller & Mark Salmon, 1985. "Policy Coordination And Dynamic Games," NBER Chapters, in: International Economic Policy Coordination, pages 184-227 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Currie, David & Holtham, Gerald & Hughes, Gordon, 1989. "The Theory and Practice of International Policy Coordination: Does Coordination Pay?," CEPR Discussion Papers 325, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Miller, Marcus & Salmon, Mark, 1990.
"When Does Coordination Pay?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
425, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Miller, M. & Salmon, M., 1989. "When Does Coordination Pay?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 333, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Miller, Marcus & Salmon, Mark, 1985.
"Dynamic Games and the Time Inconsistency of Optimal Policy in Open Economies,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 95(380a), pages 124-37, Supplemen.
- Miller, Marcus & Salmon, Mark, 1983. "Dynamic Games and the Time Inconsistency of Optimal Policy in Open Economies," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 232, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Miller, Marcus & Salmon, Mark, 1984. "Dynamic Games and the Time Inconsistency of Optimal Policy in Open Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 27, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Reynolds, Stanley S., 1991. "Dynamic oligopoly with capacity adjustment costs," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 491-514, July.
- Fershtman, Chaim & Kamien, Morton I, 1987. "Dynamic Duopolistic Competition with Sticky Prices," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(5), pages 1151-64, September.
- Karp, Larry S & Perloff, Jeffrey M, 1989. "Dynamic Oligopoly in the Rice Export Market," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(3), pages 462-70, August.
- Lockwood, Ben & Philippopoulos, Apostolis, 1994. "Insider Power, Unemployment Dynamics and Multiple Inflation Equilibria," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 61(241), pages 59-77, February.
- Rowat, Colin, 2007.
"Non-linear strategies in a linear quadratic differential game,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 3179-3202, October.
- Colin Rowat, 2005. "Non-linear strategies in a linear quadratic differential game," GE, Growth, Math methods 0502001, EconWPA.
- Colin Rowat, 2005. "Non-Linear Strategies in a Linear Quadratic Differential Game," Discussion Papers 05-05, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Jensen, Henrik & Lockwood, Ben, 1998.
"A note on discontinuous value functions and strategies in affine-quadratic differential games,"
Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 301-306, December.
- Jensen, H. & Lockwood, B., 1995. "A Note on Discontinuous Value Functions and Strategies in Affine-Quadratic Differential Games," Discussion Papers 9514, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Miravete, Eugenio J, 2001.
"Time-Consistent Protection with Learning by Doing,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2937, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hans Gersbach & Noemi Hummel & Ralph Winkler, 2011.
"Sustainable Climate Treaties,"
dp1105, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Wang, Hefei, 2012. "Costly information transmission in continuous time with implications for credit rating announcements," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 1402-1413.
- Genc, Talat S. & Reynolds, Stanley S. & Sen, Suvrajeet, 2007. "Dynamic oligopolistic games under uncertainty: A stochastic programming approach," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 55-80, January.
- Genc, Talat S. & Sen, Suvrajeet, 2008. "An analysis of capacity and price trajectories for the Ontario electricity market using dynamic Nash equilibrium under uncertainty," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 173-191, January.
- Vernasca, Gianluigi, 2003. "Dynamic Price Competition With Price Adjustment Costs And Product Differentiation," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 681, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Gianluigi Vernasca, 2003. "Dynamic Price Competition with Price Adjustment Costs and Product Differentiation," Working Papers 2003.120, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Wirl, Franz, 2007. "Do multiple Nash equilibria in Markov strategies mitigate the tragedy of the commons?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 3723-3740, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.