Endowments, stability, and fluctuations in OG models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 19 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Other versions of this item:
- Christian Ghiglino & Mich Tvede, 1993. "Endowments, Stability and Fluctuations in OG Models," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 93.04, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kehoe, Timothy J. & Levine, David K., 1984.
"Regularity in overlapping generations exchange economies,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 69-93, April.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine, 1984. "Regularity in Overlapping Generations Exchange Economies," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2184, David K. Levine.
- Timothy Kehoe, 1982. "Regularity in Overlapping Generations Exchange Economies," UCLA Economics Working Papers 258, UCLA Department of Economics.
- T. J. Kehoe & D. K. Levine, 1983. "Regularity in Overlapping Generations Exchange Economies," Working papers 314, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Gale, David, 1973. "Pure exchange equilibrium of dynamic economic models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 12-36, February.
- Grandmont, Jean-Michel, 1985.
"On Endogenous Competitive Business Cycles,"
Econometric Society, vol. 53(5), pages 995-1045, September.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467.
- Ghiglino, Christian & Tvede, Mich, 1995.
"No-trade and uniqueness of steady states,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 655-661, April.
- Kehoe, Timothy J. & Levine, David K. & Mas-Colell, Andreu & Woodford, Michael, 1991. "Gross substitutability in large-square economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 1-25, June.
- Yves Balasko & Christian Ghiglino, 1993. "The Existence of Endogenous Cycles," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 93.03, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Balasko, Yves & Shell, Karl, 1980. "The overlapping-generations model, I: The case of pure exchange without money," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 281-306, December.
- Benhabib, Jess & Day, Richard H., 1982. "A characterization of erratic dynamics in, the overlapping generations model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 37-55, November.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.