Economic growth, financial evolution, and the long-run behavior of velocity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 18 (1994)
Issue (Month): 3-4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schreft, Stacey L. & Smith, Bruce D., 2000.
"The evolution of cash transactions: Some implications for monetary policy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 97-120, August.
- Stacey L. Schreft & Bruce D. Smith, 1999. "The evolution of cash transactions : some implications for monetary policy," Research Working Paper 99-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Stacey L. Schreft & Bruce D. Smith, 1997. "The evolution of cash transactions: some implications for monetary policy," Financial Services working paper 97-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Kocherlakota, Narayana R., 1998.
"Money Is Memory,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 232-251, August.
- Szilard Benk & Max Gillman & Michal Kejak, 2009.
"A Banking Explanation of the US Velocity of Money: 1919-2004,"
IEHAS Discussion Papers
0923, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Benk, Szilárd & Gillman, Max & Kejak, Michal, 2010. "A banking explanation of the US velocity of money: 1919-2004," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 765-779, April.
- Benk, Szilárd & Gillman, Max & Kejak, Michal, 2009. "A Banking Explanation of the US Velocity of Money: 1919-2004," CEPR Discussion Papers 7544, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benk, Szilárd & Gillman, Max & Kejak, Michal, 2009. "A Banking Explanation of the US Velocity of Money: 1919-2004," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2009/25, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Martin, Antoine, 2006.
"Endogenous Multiple Currencies,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 38(1), pages 245-262, February.
- Ireland, Peter N., 2001.
"Sticky-price models of the business cycle: Specification and stability,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 3-18, February.
- Peter N. Ireland, 2000. "Sticky-Price Models of the Business Cycle: Specification and Stability," NBER Working Papers 7511, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter N. Ireland, 1999. "Sticky-Price Models of the Business Cycle: Specification and Stability," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 426, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Francisco José Callado Muñoz & Jana Hromcová & Natalia Utrero González, 2011.
"Transformation of payment systems: The case of European Union enlargement,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
2011-23, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Francisco J. Callado-Mu�oz & Jana Hromcov� & Natalia Utrero-Gonz�lez, 2012. "Transformation of payment systems: the case of European Union enlargement," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 19(18), pages 1787-1791, December.
- Javier Gómez P., 1998. "La Demanda Por Dinero En Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002969, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Michael D. Bordo & Lars Jonung & Pierre Siklos, 1993. "The Common Development of Institutional Change as Measured by Income Velocity: A Century of Evidence from Industrialized Countries," NBER Working Papers 4379, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lacker, Jeffrey M. & Schreft, Stacey L., 1996. "Money and credit as means of payment," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 3-23, August.
- Hromcová, Jana, 2008. "Learning-or-doing in a cash-in-advance economy with costly credit," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 2826-2853, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.