Liquidity and market participation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 18 (1994)
Issue (Month): 3-4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Other versions of this item:
- Williamson, S.D., 1991. "Liquidity and Market Participation," University of Western Ontario, The Centre for the Study of International Economic Relations Working Papers 9110, University of Western Ontario, The Centre for the Study of International Economic Relations.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hugo A. Hopenhayn & Ingrid M. Werner, 1993.
"Information, liquidity and asset trading in a random matching game,"
Economics Working Papers
19, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Hopenhayn, Hugo A. & Werner, Ingrid M., 1996. "Information, Liquidity, and Asset Trading in a Random Matching Game," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 349-379, February.
- Marekwica, Marcel & Schaefer, Alexander & Sebastian, Steffen, 2013. "Life cycle asset allocation in the presence of housing and tax-deferred investing," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 1110-1125.
- Bo Sun, 2011. "Limited market participation and asset prices in the presence of earnings management," International Finance Discussion Papers 1019, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ohno, Hiroaki, 2009. "Incomplete market participation, endogenous endowment risks and welfare," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 61(5), pages 392-403, September.
- Hiroaki OHNO, 2011. "Limited Market Participation, Financial Intermediaries,And Endogenous Growth," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 1, pages 53-62, August.
- Guerdjikova, Ani, 2006. "Portfolio Choice and Asset Prices in an Economy Populated by Case-Based Decision Makers," Working Papers 06-13, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.