Auctions as algorithms : Computerized trade execution and price discovery
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 18 (1994)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeremy Large, 2004.
"Cancellation and Uncertainty Aversion on Limit Order Books,"
2004-W05, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Jeremy Large, 2004. "Cancellation and uncertainty aversion on limit order books," OFRC Working Papers Series 2004fe04, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- J. Doyne Farmer & John Geanakoplos, 2008.
"The Virtues and Vices of Equilibrium and the Future of Financial Economics,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
122247000000002067, David K. Levine.
- J. Doyne Farmer & John Geanakoplos, 2008. "The virtues and vices of equilibrium and the future of financial economics," Papers 0803.2996, arXiv.org.
- J. Doyne Farmer & John Geanakoplos, 2008. "The Virtues and Vices of Equilibrium and the Future of Financial Economics," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1647, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- repec:att:wimass:9719 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hollifield, Burton & Miller, Robert & Sandås, Patrik, 2001.
"Empirical Analysis of Limit Order Markets,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2843, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jeremy Large, 2006. "A Market-Clearing Role for Inefficiency on a Limit Order Book," Economics Series Working Papers 2006-W08, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- James Sprigg & Mark Ehlen, 2007. "Comparative dynamics in an overlapping-generations model: the effects of quasi-rational discrete choice on finding and maintaining Nash equilibrium," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 29(1), pages 69-96, February.
- repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/11664 is not listed on IDEAS
- PASCUAL, Roberto & VEREDAS, David, 2004. "What pieces of limit order book information are informative ?," CORE Discussion Papers 2004033, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bollerslev, Tim & Domowitz, Ian & Wang, Jianxin, 1997. "Order flow and the bid-ask spread: An empirical probability model of screen-based trading," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(8-9), pages 1471-1491, June.
- Lenglet, Marc, 2011. "Conflicting Codes and Codings: How Algorithmic Trading Is Reshaping Financial Regulation," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/11664, Paris Dauphine University.
- Large, Jeremy, 2009.
"A market-clearing role for inefficiency on a limit order book,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 102-117, January.
- Jeremy Large, 2006. "A Market-Clearing Role for Inefficiency on a Limit Order Book," Economics Papers 2006-W08, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Eldor, Rafi & Hauser, Shmuel & Pilo, Batia & Shurki, Itzik, 2006. "The contribution of market makers to liquidity and efficiency of options trading in electronic markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 2025-2040, July.
- Fourel, V. & Idier, J., 2011. "Risk aversion and Uncertainty in European Sovereign Bond Markets," Working papers 349, Banque de France.
- Szabolcs Mike & J. Doyne Farmer, 2007.
"An empirical behavioral model of liquidity and volatility,"
- Mike, Szabolcs & Farmer, J. Doyne, 2008. "An empirical behavioral model of liquidity and volatility," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 200-234, January.
- Shmuel Hauser & Azriel Levy & Uzi Yaari, 2001. "Trading frequency and the efficiency of price discovery in a non-dealer market," European Journal of Finance, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 187-197.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.