Optimal control without solving the Bellman equation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 17 (1993)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goodhart, Charles A.E. & Huang, Haizhou, 2005. "The lender of last resort," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1059-1082, May.
- Chow, Gregory C. & Kwan, Yum K., 1998. "How the basic RBC model fails to explain US time series," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 301-318, April.
- Chow, Gregory C., 1996. "The lagrange method of optimization with applications to portfolio and investment decisions," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-3), pages 1-18.
- Mulvey, John M. & Rosenbaum, Daniel P. & Shetty, Bala, 1997. "Strategic financial risk management and operations research," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 1-16, February.
- Chow, Gregory C., 1995. "Multiperiod competition with switching costs solution by Lagrange multipliers," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 51-57.
- Wojakowski, Rafał M., 2012. "How should firms selectively hedge? Resolving the selective hedging puzzle," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 560-569.
- Gregory C. Chow & Yum K. Kwan, 2003. "Chow's Method of Optimal Control: A Numerical Solution," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0306001, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.