The effects of taxes and dividend policy on capital accumulation and macroeconomic behavior
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 14 (1990)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Other versions of this item:
- Turnovsky, S.J., 1989. "The Effects Of Taxes And Devidend Policy On Capital Accumulation And Macroeconomic Behavior," Working Papers 891101, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Turnovsky, S.J., 1989. "The Effects Of Taxes And Devidend Policy On Capital Accumulation And Macroeconomic Behavior," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 891101, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chang, Wen-ya, 1999. "Government spending, endogenous labor, and capital accumulation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(8), pages 1225-1242, August.
- Holger Strulik & Timo Trimborn, 2011.
"Laffer Strikes Again: Dynamic Scoring of Capital Taxes,"
DEGIT Conference Papers
c016_074, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Strulik, Holger & Trimborn, Timo, 2012. "Laffer strikes again: Dynamic scoring of capital taxes," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1180-1199.
- Strulik, Holger & Trimborn, Timo, 2010. "Laffer Strikes Again: Dynamic Scoring of Capital Taxes," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-454, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Philippe Michel & Leopold Von Thadden & Jean-Pierre Vidal, 2010.
"Debt Stabilizing Fiscal Rules,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 12(5), pages 923-941, October.
- Philippe Michel & Leopold von Thadden & Jean-Piere Vidal, 2005. "Debt stabilizing fiscal rules," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 349, Society for Computational Economics.
- Michel, Philippe & von Thadden, Leopold & Vidal, Jean-Pierre, 2006. "Debt stabilizing fiscal rules," Working Paper Series 0576, European Central Bank.
- Brito, Paulo & Dixon, Huw, 2013.
"Fiscal policy, entry and capital accumulation: Hump-shaped responses,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 2123-2155.
- Brito, Paulo & Dixon, Huw, 2012. "Fiscal policy, entry and capital accumulation: hump-shaped responses," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2012/7, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Holger Strulik, 1999.
"Capital Tax Reform, Corporate Finance, and Economic Growth and Welfare,"
Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers
19908, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Strulik, Holger, 2003. "Capital tax reform, corporate finance, and economic growth and welfare," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 595-615, December.
- Shaw, Ming-fu & Chang, Juin-jen & Chen, Hung-Ju, 2013.
"Capital adequacy and the bank lending channel: Macroeconomic implications,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 121-137.
- Shaw, Ming-fu & Chang, Juin-jen & Chen, Hung-Ju, 2012. "Capital Adequacy and the Bank Lending Channel: Macroeconomic Implications," MPRA Paper 41056, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Strulik, Holger & Trimborn, Timo, 2008.
"Anticipated Tax Reforms and Temporary Tax Cuts: A General Equilibrium Analysis,"
Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover
dp-406, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Strulik, Holger & Trimborn, Timo, 2010. "Anticipated tax reforms and temporary tax cuts: A general equilibrium analysis," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 2141-2158, October.
- Tarmo Valkonen, 2001. "The Finnish Corporate Income Tax Reform and the Financial Strategy of Firms: A General Equilibrium Approach," Empirica, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 219-239, June.
- Dam, Lammertjan & Heijdra, Ben J., 2011.
"The environmental and macroeconomic effects of socially responsible investment,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 1424-1434, September.
- Lammertjan Dam & Ben J. Heijdra, 2008. "The Environmental and Macroeconomic Effects of Socially Responsible Investment," CESifo Working Paper Series 2349, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bianconi, Marcelo, 1995. "Inflation and the real price of equities: Theory with some empirical evidence," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 495-514.
- Liutang Gong & Heng-fu Zou, 1998. "Fiscal Policies in a Stochastic Model with Hyperbolic Discounting," CEMA Working Papers 103, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Gong, Liutang & Zou, Heng-fu, 2012. "Risk-taking, fiscal policies, asset pricing, and stochastic growth with the spirit of capitalism," MPRA Paper 37426, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.