Cost uncertainty and the rate of investment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 14 (1990)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Susan Sunila Sharma & Paresh Kumar Narayan, 2012.
"Investment and oil price volatility,"
AccessEcon, vol. 32(2), pages 1428-1433.
- Benedikt Goderis & Samuel W. Malone, 2011.
"Natural Resource Booms and Inequality: Theory and Evidence,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 113, pages 388-417, 06.
- Benedikt Goderis & Samuel W. Malone, 2008. "Natural Resource Boom and Inequality: Theory and Evidence," CSAE Working Paper Series 2008-11, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Benedikt Goderis & Samuel W. Malone, 2008. "Natural Resource Booms and Inequality: Theory and Evidence," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2008-11, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Benedikt Goderis & Samuel W Malone, 2008. "Natural Resource Booms and Inequality: Theory and Evidence," OxCarre Working Papers 008, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Goderis, Benedikt & Malone, Samuel W., 2009. "Natural Resource Booms and Inequality: Theory and Evidence," MPRA Paper 17317, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bo, Hong & Sterken, Elmer, 2007. "Attitude towards risk, uncertainty, and fixed investment," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 59-75, February.
- Bo, H. & Lensink, R., 2000. "Is the investment-uncertainty relationship non-linear? : an emperical [i.e. empirical] analysis for the Netherlands," Research Report 00E44, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Calcagnini, Giorgio & Saltari, Enrico, 2001. "Investment and uncertainty: is there a potential role for a common European policy?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 61-65, July.
- Gryglewicz, Sebastian & Huisman, Kuno J.M. & Kort, Peter M., 2008.
"Finite project life and uncertainty effects on investment,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 2191-2213, July.
- Gryglewicz, S. & Huisman, K.J.M. & Kort, P.M., 2006. "Finite Project Life and Uncertainty Effects on Investment," Discussion Paper 2006-124, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hjalmar Boehm & Michael Funke & Nikolaus A. Siegfried, 2000.
"Discovering the Link Between Uncertainty and Investment - Microeconometric Evidence from Germany,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
0112, Econometric Society.
- Hjalmar Böhm & Michael Funke & Nikolaus A. Siegfried, 1999. "Discovering the Link between Uncertainty and Investment - Microeconometric Evidence from Germany," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 19906, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Serven, Luis, 1998. "Macroeconomic uncertainty and private investment in developing countries - an empirical investigation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2035, The World Bank.
- Sarkar, Sudipto, 2003. "The effect of mean reversion on investment under uncertainty," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 377-396, November.
- Enrico Saltari & Davide Ticchi, 2002.
"Risk aversion, intertemporal substitution, and the aggregate investment-uncertainty relationship,"
69, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Saltari, Enrico & Ticchi, Davide, 2007. "Risk aversion, intertemporal substitution, and the aggregate investment-uncertainty relationship," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 622-648, April.
- Hjalmar Boehm & Michael Funke, 2000. "Optimal Investment Strategies under Demand and Tax Policy Uncertainty," CESifo Working Paper Series 311, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gianluca Femminis, 2012. "Risk aversion heterogeneity and the investment-uncertainty relationship," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Teoria Economica e Metodi Quantitativi itemq1260, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Saman, Corina, 2011. "Scenarios of the Romanian GDP Evolution With Neural Models," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 129-140, December.
- Kandilov, Ivan T. & Leblebicioglu, AslI, 2011. "The impact of exchange rate volatility on plant-level investment: Evidence from Colombia," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 220-230, March.
- Serven, Luis, 2002. "Real exchange rate uncertainty and private investment in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2823, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.