Efficient solution techniques for linear and non-linear rational expectations models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 12 (1988)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Acocella, Nicola & Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni & Hughes Hallett, Andrew, 2008. "When Can Central Banks Anchor Expectations? Policy communication and controllability," CEPR Discussion Papers 7078, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hallett, A. J. Hughes & Piscitelli, Laura, 1998. "Simple reordering techniques for expanding the convergence radius of first-order iterative techniques," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(8-9), pages 1319-1333, August.
- Jon Faust & Ralph Tryon, 1995. "Block distributed methods for solving multi-country econometric models," International Finance Discussion Papers 516, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Flint Brayton, 2011. "Two practical algorithms for solving rational expectations models," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2011-44, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Hughes Hallett Andrew & Acocella Nicola, 2008.
"Policy games, policy neutrality and Tinbergen controllability under rational expectations,"
0034, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Hallett, Andrew Hughes & Acocella, Nicola & Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni, 2010. "Policy games, policy neutrality and Tinbergen controllability under rational expectations," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 55-67, March.
- Armstrong, John & Black, Richard & Laxton, Douglas & Rose, David, 1998. "A robust method for simulating forward-looking models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 489-501, April.
- Hughes Hallett Andrew & Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Acocella Nicola, 2008. "Controllability under rational expectations," wp.comunite 0042, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Hughes Hallett, Andrew & Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni & Acocella, Nicola, 2012. "A general theory of controllability and expectations anchoring for small-open economies," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 397-411.
- Wallart, N. & Burgenmeier, B., 1994. "L'acceptable des taxes incitatives en Suisse," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 94.06, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.