Cointegration and stock prices : The random walk on wall street revisited
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 12 (1988)
Issue (Month): 2-3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masih, Abul M. M. & Masih, Rumi, 1999. "Are Asian stock market fluctuations due mainly to intra-regional contagion effects? Evidence based on Asian emerging stock markets," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 7(3-4), pages 251-282, August.
- Chun, Young Hak, 1997. "Rank-based selection strategies for the random walk process," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 417-427, January.
- John Barkoulas & Christopher F. Baum, 1996.
"A Re-examination of the Fragility of Evidence from Cointegration- Based Tests of Foreign Exchange Market Efficiency,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
311., Boston College Department of Economics.
- John Barkoulas & Christopher Baum, 1997. "A re-examination of the fragility of evidence from cointegration-based tests of foreign exchange market efficiency," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 7(6), pages 635-643.
- Chiu, Mei Choi & Wong, Hoi Ying, 2011. "Mean-variance portfolio selection of cointegrated assets," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1369-1385, August.
- Crowder, William J. & Wohar, Mark E., 1998. "Cointegration, forecasting and international stock prices," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 181-204.
- Lence, Sergio H. & Falk, Barry L., 2005.
"Cointegration, Market Integration, and Market Efficiency,"
Staff General Research Papers
11468, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Lence, Sergio & Falk, Barry, 2005. "Cointegration, market integration, and market efficiency," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 873-890, October.
- Engle, Robert F & Smith, Aaron, 1998.
"Stochastic Permanent Breaks,"
University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series
qt99v0s0zx, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Barkoulas, John & Baum, Christopher F. & Chakraborty, Atreya, 2003.
"Forward premiums and market efficiency: Panel unit-root evidence from the term structure of forward premiums,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 109-122, March.
- John T. Barkoulas & Christopher F. Baum & Atreya Chakraborty, 2000. "Forward Premiums and Market Efficiency: Panel Unit-root Evidence from the Term Structure of Forward Premiums," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 461, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 13 Jun 2001.
- Banik, Nilanjan & Biswas, Basudeb & Criddle, Keith R., 2009. "Optimum currency area in South Asia: A state space approach," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 502-510, June.
- Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Gil-Alaña, Luis A., 2000. "Fractional cointegration and tests of present value models," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2000,15, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.